Lagging out and game crashing?

This has only been a very recent issue, once before the patch and once after. I’m writing this post because it’s just happened now. When I’m in a game, at seemingly random times it immediately cuts to the game lobby, with the options to look through my spartan hub, go back to the menu and mute/unmute players. But the in-game music keeps playing and no matter what I cannot get off of this screen and I have to dashboard. My game progress is lost and I have to quit the game. Is there any reason why this could be happening, and is there a fix?

Cheers.

P.S. was just about to post this when I was lagged out of another game. I have 55mb/s internet so it’s not an issue on my end. I have also not been lagged out of a single game of Gears of War 4, Overwatch, Rocket League, Destiny or Elder Scrolls Online. So why is Halo 5 so adamant to kick me out?

Yep, happened again after ten minutes of smooth gameplay.

I think its a bug from new update mine also does sometimes and since the update my game has been crashing at least once every other day its very annoying

Ya i have crashed a few times since update hopefully 343i can locate the bug soon.

Yes, the server interface seems to getting worse. After being told for over a year that it’s our fault, the paying customers, 343 has finally decided to collect some data look into it. I’ve had the same internet and improved my connection since launch yet (gone to ethernet and wired) yet the teleporting, hit registration and drops get worse with every update. Hmm… must be on my end. smh

The servers are pretty weird right now I’ve been getting more server errors than I’ve ever had.

About 1 for every game I get.

> 2533274849069111;1:
> This has only been a very recent issue, once before the patch and once after. I’m writing this post because it’s just happened now. When I’m in a game, at seemingly random times it immediately cuts to the game lobby, with the options to look through my spartan hub, go back to the menu and mute/unmute players. But the in-game music keeps playing and no matter what I cannot get off of this screen and I have to dashboard. My game progress is lost and I have to quit the game. Is there any reason why this could be happening, and is there a fix?
>
> Cheers.
>
> P.S. was just about to post this when I was lagged out of another game. I have 55mb/s internet so it’s not an issue on my end. I have also not been lagged out of a single game of Gears of War 4, Overwatch, Rocket League, Destiny or Elder Scrolls Online. So why is Halo 5 so adamant to kick me out?

Dude I am having the exact same problem I am in games with absolutely no lag and I am being kicked out just out of nowhere to the same blank menu screen.

I love it when I’ve just got a Rampage and the game immediately cuts to the game searching menu and I have to quit the game…

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

And again. Whoever maintains Halo 5’s servers deserves to be homeless.

halo 5 crashes and I get penalized. It shows as a warzone loss. This has happened since the last update . A fix would be awesome.

Well, I just got disconnected 4 or 5 times last night (Dec 14) from the server (can’t recall how many) I was in Ranked, Team Arena and Team Slayer. I did notice my grenades were delayed in some games and people were warping around a bit too and those were the games where I lost connection I think as well. I’ve NEVER had issues before. I’m not loosing connection to Xbox live and my internet is fine. Did a ping test, all good there and have 0 packet lose. Same gamertag as my waypoint name, from Ontario Canada. Bandwidth speed, I’m roughly 40-60 down and 20-30 up

Maybe something was up with the severs tonight? I don’t know, but it was super annoying playing tonight :frowning:

I hope this was a one time thing.

> 2535431199042861;10:
> halo 5 crashes and I get penalized. It shows as a warzone loss. This has happened since the last update . A fix would be awesome.

still crashing when loading firefight. still getting penalized. happening 3 to 4 times a day
I’m losing req boost with each crash. MAKES ME NOT TO PLAY FIREFIGHT

game still crashing. happens after playing another playlist. still showing as loss.