Lag switching out the butt get on it 343!!!!!!!!!!

so I’ve been play to November the 8th for a couple of hrs now it’s 4:21pm and I’ve played wars one and then switched to swat because some was lag switching. I played two games of swat just now and the third game had someone again lag switching. It’s definitely not my connection because I don’t have any problems in any other games etc… Get on this banning of people for stuff like this because you are going to start losing people playing your game real fast!!!

The game is played on servers, you are not getting lag switched.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not flame/attack others.</mark>

Your English is terrible and this game is played ondedicated servers

I have no idea if this is lagswitching as I am not too familiar with how it works. But I have has these problems too in arena, it is like I can move and shoot people but no one dies and it will thn catch up with real time and the game will go from like 20-15 to 35-15

Dedicated servers doesn’t mean anything. It still happens.

> 2533274808092230;4:
> I have no idea if this is lagswitching as I am not too familiar with how it works. But I have has these problems too in arena, it is like I can move and shoot people but no one dies and it will thn catch up with real time and the game will go from like 20-15 to 35-15

That’s what happening however I go to move and then a second later I end up where I had spawned in at and if I just stand there it will lag me two ft in the direction I had originally moved in and then it puts me right back to where I was standing.
P.s. Don’t care if my grammar is perfect when I’m using a phone to type in the first place.

I am also having this problem intermittently.Dunno what it is but if other people are having this problem that probably mean I don’t need to switch internet providers.

Glad i’m not the only one who has this. Every now and then I get it, I thought it was called rubberbanding. My screen would skip back and forth and one time it pitched me off the edge of the map. I have time warner cable, not sure what you guys have. But yeah this is definitely a real thing it happens maybe 1 out of every 4 or 5 matches.

In b4 “It’s just your connection bro!”

Yes i have to be honest. Some players are messing up other players connection to can rank. I remember people doing this before. not lag switxh when they are host but sending things to your modem causing tyou to lag.
I play all game types but only in breakout and swat have i seen this.
Only happened once so far but i know it was someone messing me up
Bassically a teammate lagged out in the middle of the first round. we lose 3 rounds in a row. we al most came back the third round. We won the forth then suddenly right after that round ends. the whole next round for me was me constanly teleporting back and forth. so they won. next round was good and i started killing someone 2v1. guess what i start teleporting kills me. then tee bags me after they won. this is sad. my connection did not have any issues after or berfore nor any day before.

> 2533274820579879;1:
> so I’ve been play to November the 8th for a couple of hrs now it’s 4:21pm and I’ve played wars one and then switched to swat because some was lag switching. I played two games of swat just now and the third game had someone again lag switching. It’s definitely not my connection because I don’t have any problems in any other games etc… Get on this banning of people for stuff like this because you are going to start losing people playing your game real fast!!!

You can’t lag switch on dedicated servers…lol

#dedicatedservers and
#itsyourinternetbrah

True every time I play assassinations I get switched and unbelievable things happen to my spartan

> 2535428146869719;12:
> True every time I play assassinations I get switched and unbelievable things happen to my spartan

Please don’t revive old topics thanks. Also lag switching is not possible on dedicated servers, what you are experiencing isn’t that