Lag, requisition system, and lack of giving a crap

The game experience on halo 5 would have been so good if there wasnt so many simple problems that could be fixed. The requisition system is just trash, face it 343, it doesnt work, scrap it and start over. Your “Dedicated” Servers still lag and D/C players just as often as a freaking call of duty server. These problems affect people every day and still not a fix out for it and it has been roughly a year of this… I will call it BS. Just because your DLC is Free doesnt justify not taking care of these problems. All this bs will be remembered next time you bungie wannabes make another halo.

Sometimes I play BF4 and am reminded how awesome it is to have vehicles available on the map. The good ones, not just basic runabouts like BTB has. I still play, but have started cheating on halo with other games.

Because “scrapping it and start over” is as simple as pressing a button on an already released game.

> 2533274833081329;3:
> Because “scrapping it and start over” is as simple as pressing a button on an already released game.

Its easier than you think, its all in an online data base that doesnt work correctly, this is the first time a halo game has had a system like this and since it is on an online database, it can in fact be, tweeked, replaced, or it can crash for anyone. Its a bad design on their part and they have not fixed the problem yet. Run along you post hopper and talk about something you know about.