lag help

Alright, so I am a huge halo fan have been since CE on the OG Xbox, but I am so disappointed with H5, not for any part of the game, but because of the lag. Since it came out I have yet to have a game without lag ( didn’t happen in the beta) I lag out of most warzone matches, and have lag issues in every other game type. I have 35Mbps down 6 up sub 80ms latency and my ISP is TWC. I have never had a issue with lag in any other game, Nat open, ports forwarded, upnp off. I need help

Lots of known issues with TWC right now. Supposedly 343 and TWC were working on it. Given the history and word of mouth from those who have experience with them though, you might be screwed. At least you can connect to the game though. Many people with TWC couldn’t do anything at launch…

Watch out, you’re about to get a bunch of people flooding this post saying “THE GAME WORKS PERFECTLY IT’S JUST YOUR CONNECTION!!1!!!” without having any actual knowledge of the problem.

It’s most likely 343’s servers. I’m being lagged out of games constantly, and it has nothing to do with MY connection. I never had this issue with any other game, so it’s no doubt an issue with either Halo 5 or 343.

my buddy works in IT and came over to “fix” my issue, that ended with, no clue, your Bo67d . another friend who also has TWC is having the same issue, he lives down the street, the fun part is TWC is the only option where I live.

> 2533274855931484;2:
> Lots of known issues with TWC right now. Supposedly 343 and TWC were working on it. Given the history and word of mouth from those who have experience with them though, you might be screwed. At least you can connect to the game though. Many people with TWC couldn’t do anything at launch…

Too bad I’m not with TWC and I still have some bad matches. It’s not even playable right now it’s so bad.

> 2533274820142274;3:
> Watch out, you’re about to get a bunch of people flooding this post saying “THE GAME WORKS PERFECTLY IT’S JUST YOUR CONNECTION!!1!!!” without having any actual knowledge of the problem.
>
> It’s most likely 343’s servers. I’m being lagged out of games constantly, and it has nothing to do with MY connection. I never had this issue with any other game, so it’s no doubt an issue with either Halo 5 or 343.

“I’ve never been attacked by a shark while I carry this lucky rock in my pocket!” says the man who doesn’t live by the sea!

Now here’s the thing while you pre quote someone saying the game works fine without having any actual knowledge! you then claim the same A plus B logic that you just picked fault with! (my connections fine it must be 343!) your connection may be fine with most game but just cause it isn’t with halo 5 doesn’t mean its a 343 issue!

(now for the record I have no idea where the fault lies and frankly I don’t care! but baseless accusations get you nowhere! share isps build knowledge then find out if there’s a pattern. Otherwise known as come back when you have useful information!)