Lag continues

Why can’t you fix the servers I have Time Warner cable high speed internet have no problems with any other game.I have purchased every Halo game ever made never had issues before this release and I would really like to know if it’s even being addressed. I have stuck with Xbox simply because of halo. I have owned an Xbox,3 Xbox 360s,and now an Xbox one because halo isn’t offered on other platforms but now between halo 5s server issues and Xbox live constantly having issues I’m not sure I won’t go to PlayStation on the next generation console. What is the problem my nat is open my speed is more than sufficient every other game plays seamlessly I’m sure I’m not the only one please fix the servers.

Have you tried resetting your xbox and unplugging and replugging your internet cable? I know you said that you have had no issues before the game, but it’s most likely a problem on your end. If there were any major server issues with 343, I’m sure that it would be addressed in either the Halo or Microsoft Xbox Twitter accounts. Also, you should try messaging your friends who also have the game to see if they are currently having any problems, this is usually a good way to see wether it’s an issue with the servers rather than individual internet connections. Best of luck.

Lag exists and I’m no lag complainer but I have teleported into a wall , noticed a 1 to 2 second delay after shots fired etc. In the last week I’ve paid more attention and it’s a lil bit annoying. …I live in Seattle area and have hi speed really low ping etc. No reason to switch to PlayStation this generation! !

There is definitely something going on with the servers. I was pretty much fine from launch up until a week or so ago. Now I frequently get dropped, or see bad lag. Just in Halo 5, nothing else. My connection is solid.

Just got booted out of a game with no sort of message.

I have not had any issues, until the last two days. Today I had to restart the game 2 times and hard reset my console in order to sync properly. I then was kicked out of a game before it started, but after the countdown. It shows as a dnf on my record.

Since the latest update ive really had no problems, and Im fromAustralia, the last to updates before the latest one was just useless to us. i was banned one time because i just randomly disconnected that many times in one day, there was no reason. i think it was about 17 disconnects on that day which just booted me back to the main menu

No one believed me when I said 343 had weak servers

> 2535430839582446;8:
> No one believed me when I said 343 had weak servers

It may not be an issue with 343. It could be handshakes are failing between MS and 343 servers. The ddos attacks on xbl also impacted h5.

> 2533274875982754;9:
> > 2535430839582446;8:
> > No one believed me when I said 343 had weak servers
>
>
> It may not be an issue with 343. It could be handshakes are failing between MS and 343 servers. The ddos attacks on xbl also impacted h5.

That could be. However the servers have been bad since launch. Just my opinion

Yup. The lag is real. Those servers are a disgrace and the game is getting unplayable.

What I’m running into is that some games will play perfect and then the following game will lag so bad that people are teleporting across the map. And this really has started since the last update.

Players are probably dwindling and so they probably broadened the requirements of getting into a server. So now more people from further away are joining the same server. Just my theory.

> 2533274796878049;12:
> What I’m running into is that some games will play perfect and then the following game will lag so bad that people are teleporting across the map. And this really has started since the last update.

Agree it seems very erratic, if that first grenade toss has a big delay, just find a corner and try to limit your deaths until the next match. Some matches are lost before you even start.