Ladies and Germs of this Supposed "Forum".

I ask YOU, to give me two good reasons as to why AL is fun and balanced, and then apply those to in-game play, post a video, and then restate why it is fun and balanced. I know some of you will be dying to go for the challenge, however, consider there’s more to it then just posting. The biggest challenge of all? You’ll see that AL is not fun, and is not balanced, it is overpowered.

Now upon seeing this, you may ask yourself “Self, why am I, an idiot? How could I have not seen this before?” Which will be answered by “Because I’m a person, and was blind to the truth”.

However, now you are presented with two choices. 1.) You accept your fate. 2.) You try to fix why you’re an idiot, by being shown the true light of realizing that AL is OP, and that Reach is a bad game, and is not fine.

But wait! This raises another question from our eager posters’ minds. Which, just so happens to be “How do I fix being limited?” It’s simple, play more HCE, H2, and H3. You will realize that they are the superior games to this series (especially H2 and HCE), and now you find yourself truly enlightened.

And that’s why I love panda bears. But now you’ll attack my post with raged “PANDAS AREN’T BEARS RAEG!”
To which I’ll respond with a “That’s what they’re referred to as normally, thus that’s how I’ll refer to them”. Now your asking if this is relevant at all. On the surface, no it isn’t, but if you read very deeply, yes, it somehow can be. If you make the right connections, of course.

I’ll post one reason. Someone else can handle the other.

One reason: Anti-vehicle, particularly Ghosts. Drives me nuts that I couldn’t dent the damn Ghosts in Halo 3 short of putting a Rocket into it. Plus the boost was mad nuts to defend. Now, wait for the boost, AL, and ka-blam! No more annoying Ghost.

Read better. Fun and BALANCED. Balanced was the key word. You lost control of the Ghost, you deserve to be killed by it. Most maps have multiple.

> I ask YOU, to give me two good reasons as to why AL is fun and balanced, and then apply those to in-game play, post a video, and then restate why it is fun and balanced. I know some of you will be dying to go for the challenge, however, consider there’s more to it then just posting. The biggest challenge of all? You’ll see that AL is not fun, and is not balanced, it is overpowered.
>
>
> Now upon seeing this, you may ask yourself “Self, why am I, an idiot? How could I have not seen this before?” Which will be answered by “Because I’m a person, and was blind to the truth”.
>
> However, now you are presented with two choices. 1.) You accept your fate. 2.) You try to fix why you’re an idiot, by being shown the true light of realizing that AL is OP, and that Reach is a bad game, and is not fine.
>
> But wait! This raises another question from our eager posters’ minds. Which, just so happens to be “How do I fix being limited?” It’s simple, play more HCE, H2, and H3. You will realize that they are the superior games to this series (especially H2 and HCE), and now you find yourself truly enlightened.
>
> And that’s why I love panda bears. But now you’ll attack my post with raged “PANDAS AREN’T BEARS RAEG!”
> To which I’ll respond with a “That’s what they’re referred to as normally, thus that’s how I’ll refer to them”. Now your asking if this is relevant at all. On the surface, no it isn’t, but if you read very deeply, yes, it somehow can be. If you make the right connections, of course.

If your so right Mr.Smarty, then answer me this.

A)What Halo Fan hates any Halo game?
B)What total noob would hate AL if you don’t know how it balances every other AA?
C)Did you do any Research on why Reach “Supposibly” failed as you say?

new question: why do we need yet ANOTHER “zomg AL is BAD!!!” thread? what possible reason is there for this to not be added to one of the oodles of other AL threads?

Seems OP is raging over AL. Well that’s original. I’d venture to say OP doesn’t like AL because he doesn’t know how to deal with it.

No one’s going to waste the time and effort to show you a video of AL being “fun”. It’s a part of Reach, it’s not going anywhere. If you don’t like vanilla AL, try the TU update. If you still don’t like it, don’t play a gametype that includes AL as a loadout. Simple as that.

If that still doesn’t suit you, play another game.

while armor lock is annoying, if it is causing you to die, lose games, or go negative. You are almost as bad, if not worse than the bk on the other end of the cocklock.

Please do not attack and generalize people like that.
Be civilized, respectful, polite and have fun. Keep the waypoint spirit, thank you.

balanced: good against vehicles(a little weak even), but in a 1v1 the ALer will die shortly after going out of AL. fun because: you kill teh ghosts an’ make teh ghost driver angry or you pee off the ALer after killing them by Teabagging them.
see? AL is fun and balanced. silly man…

Can I offer a photo instead of a video?

Since the OP is directed in such a narrow-minded manner, this thread is being locked.