Ladies and gentlemen

Recently info was leaked, take it or leave it it’s happening. Seems to me there’s a lot of people that are starting flame wars just so they have something to do. Please remember your morals and your strength.

Please don’t feed the trolls, that is all

HAlo 4 is being made! I hopes they don't change anything - Slowpoke | Meme Generator.

Please stop with these stupid demeaning memes.

How dare you insult us for not liking 343i completely change what Halo was and make it into a generic shooter with roots to cod.

There are so many things I have seen wrong with it that need to be right.

• Elites need to be back in MM

• Firefight needs to be back

• Remove the ability to look through walls, seriously

• Perks should be gone

• Custom loadouts, -_-

> Please stop with these stupid demeaning memes.
>
> How dare you insult us for not liking 343i completely change what Halo was and make it into a generic shooter with roots to cod.
>
> There are so many things I have seen wrong with it that need to be right.
>
> - Elites need to be back in MM
>
> - Firefight needs to be back
>
> - Remove the ability to look through walls, seriously
>
> - Perks should be gone
>
> - Custom loadouts, -_-

Firefight is unpopular and takes up disc space, if they replace it with Spartan Ops fine by me. Stop complaining.

> > Please stop with these stupid demeaning memes.
> >
> > How dare you insult us for not liking 343i completely change what Halo was and make it into a generic shooter with roots to cod.
> >
> > There are so many things I have seen wrong with it that need to be right.
> >
> > - Elites need to be back in MM
> >
> > - Firefight needs to be back
> >
> > - Remove the ability to look through walls, seriously
> >
> > - Perks should be gone
> >
> > - Custom loadouts, -_-
>
> Firefight is unpopular and takes up disc space, if they replace it with Spartan Ops fine by me. Stop complaining.

Spartan Ops and Fireifht are not the same thing.

How do you know Firefight takes up so much disk space? have you hacked the Reach disk and looked at all the files?

Did you also consider many of us Halo fans like Firefight and want it to return?

Thats right, you didn;t consider that. Just because YOU think it is boring doesn’t mean other people don’t think that.

Hey I’m just as hurt as anyone, I like FF to, but if I have to give up FF for a playlist hat has ties into the lore and the main story I’m happy to do it. And as far as the way people are appalled by the changes, come on, really? You didn’t see these things coming with a new developer? Why can’t we just be happy that the story continues? I mean really they coulda just scrapped the whole universe when bungie left, but they didn’t, they built a developer around the crown jewel of the Xbox. A developer that has pledged to do right by the masses and the legacy of the older titles. This whole mess started with one little article, THE FIRST ONE WE’VE SEEN. Chances are they are still tinkering and working the bugs out. This is a new dev with a few of bungie’s people and several good names behind it, why can’t we just sit back and be happy any of this is happening at all?

> > > Please stop with these stupid demeaning memes.
> > >
> > > How dare you insult us for not liking 343i completely change what Halo was and make it into a generic shooter with roots to cod.
> > >
> > > There are so many things I have seen wrong with it that need to be right.
> > >
> > > - Elites need to be back in MM
> > >
> > > - Firefight needs to be back
> > >
> > > - Remove the ability to look through walls, seriously
> > >
> > > - Perks should be gone
> > >
> > > - Custom loadouts, -_-
> >
> > Firefight is unpopular and takes up disc space, if they replace it with Spartan Ops fine by me. Stop complaining.
>
> Spartan Ops and Fireifht are not the same thing.
>
> How do you know Firefight takes up so much disk space? have you hacked the Reach disk and looked at all the files?
>
> Did you also consider many of us Halo fans like Firefight and want it to return?
>
> Thats right, you didn;t consider that. Just because YOU think it is boring doesn’t mean other people don’t think that.

When did I ever say they were the same thing? And the amount of Halo fans who enjoy firefight and play it regularly is small, and sorry buddy, but majority counts. I do not no the exact amount of disk space, but anyone with common sense would be able to tell it takes up some amount. Why keep a Playlist that is unpopular and again a waste of disk space when you could put something new, fresh, and innovative in? Can you answer that?

> Spartan Ops and Firefight are not the same thing.

Sine I don’t know what Spartan Op’s contains, I have no clue if it will be similar or not. and nether do you…

> How do you know Firefight takes up so much disk space? have you hacked the Reach disk and looked at all the files?

shakes head Did I just read that right? Given the nature of what corresponds to an experience within coding, how long people dedicate to build things like it, and with many other things in firefight currently? It takes up a significant amount of oom. I don’t need to check the files on that one…

> Did you also consider many of us Halo fans like Firefight and want it to return?

I’m sure 343 did.

Basicly what I’m saying is, 343 isn’t the bad guy here, bungie had one more game to fufill their break away contract and go independent. They hocked a lugi and gave us reach. Sorry bungie abandoned the fans, the last coffin nail in any loyalty anyone had to bungie should have died on march 31st. And halo very well could have died then to if it weren’t for 343 being there to take up the mantle and move the series forward. Bungie was more than willing to slap a crap of a game together and push it out than continue the story that made them famous, they turned their backs on us. And if you ask me it’s their lose. 342 has a chance to make a great series even better using the latest and greatest technology and stats gleaned from their monitoring of that horrid thing called reach. They are picking up where bungie should have. To put it in baseball terms their batting clean up. They know a lot of people will be resistant Nd some people will drop the series all together. So be it, that’s life. Here’s the thing though, the people who love the universe like I do can simply appreciate them being there to move it forward and keep us all happy ( well most of us) so here’s my wrap up, why not just see Halo 4 for what it will most likely be, the start of a new and interesting trilogy that will build upon the universe we all fell in love with.