Ladders

Must have ladders like halo 3.

Dissapointed with 4’s lack of ladders.

Forge, campaign, matchmakeing.

Needs ladders.

um what

This is a joke…right?

Ladders would be great for Forge, that’s all I must say.

> Must have ladders like halo 3.
>
> Dissapointed with 4’s lack of ladders.
>
> Forge, campaign, matchmakeing.
>
> Needs ladders.

There were no ladders in Halo 3.

1. If this is serious, which I’m pretty damn sure it isn’t, ladders are dated and not needed in Halo.

2. If this is a troll thread, I’m going to lock it.

I like ladders I wan them back. But Give Us an animation.

> > Must have ladders like halo 3.
> >
> > Dissapointed with 4’s lack of ladders.
> >
> > Forge, campaign, matchmakeing.
> >
> > Needs ladders.
>
> There were no ladders in Halo 3.
>
> 1. If this is serious, which I’m pretty damn sure it isn’t, ladders are dated and not needed in Halo.
>
> 2. If this is a troll thread, I’m going to lock it.

There were ladders, in Sierra 117

I’d actually lik to see ladders

> > > Must have ladders like halo 3.
> > >
> > > Dissapointed with 4’s lack of ladders.
> > >
> > > Forge, campaign, matchmakeing.
> > >
> > > Needs ladders.
> >
> > There were no ladders in Halo 3.
> >
> > 1. If this is serious, which I’m pretty damn sure it isn’t, ladders are dated and not needed in Halo.
> >
> > 2. If this is a troll thread, I’m going to lock it.
>
> There were ladders, in Sierra 117
>
>
> I’d actually lik to see ladders

Ladders kinda wouldnt make sense. We weigh around 400kg ingame. that would be impractical. If we were ODSTs or Marines or Army Troopers, etc, it would work, but we are Spartans, so i would imagine lots of broken ladders scattered around the map

> There were ladders, in Sierra 117

And Crows Nest.

I wouldn’t mind ladders, but I wouldn’t care if they were gone to be honest.

If they are actual ladders and not lines on a wall you slide up or down on that allow you to turn and shoot out from then it could be OK. If you don’t mind getting shot in the back every time you try to climb up or down one.

It’s interesting ascetically but beyond that, I really don’t see a purpose for ladders.

> >
> >
> >
> > Needs ladders.
>
> <mark>There were no ladders in Halo 3.</mark>
>
> 1. If this is serious, which I’m pretty damn sure it isn’t, ladders are dated and not needed in Halo.
>

Not to be an enabler, but that’s false :stuck_out_tongue:

Many campaign missions in Halo 3 had them. Sierra 117, Crows nest and The Storm come to mind of missions with ladders in them.

OT: I don’t think we really need ladders, not that it would be a bad thing to have the option for them.

> Ladders would be great for Forge, that’s all I must say.

This. And maybe we could put them in weird angles. It should be a “press x to initiate climb” thing, though, not a “look up to the very top of the skybox and walk up blindly” kind of thing. When in the middle of a ladder, there should be an option to turn around and use your secondary.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

I couldn’t resist… Sorry.

> > > Must have ladders like halo 3.
> > >
> > > Dissapointed with 4’s lack of ladders.
> > >
> > > Forge, campaign, matchmakeing.
> > >
> > > Needs ladders.
> >
> > <mark>There were no ladders in Halo 3.</mark>
> >
> > 1. If this is serious, which I’m pretty damn sure it isn’t, ladders are dated and not needed in Halo.
> >
> > 2. If this is a troll thread, I’m going to lock it.
>
> Not to be an enabler, but that’s false :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Many campaign missions in Halo 3 had them. Sierra 117, Crows nest and The Storm come to mind of missions with ladders in them.
>
> OT: I don’t think we really need ladders, not that it would be a bad thing to have the option for them.

I was referring to multiplayer. I’m pretty sure the only multiplayer that had ladders was CE. Also I have no recollection of ladders in Halo 3 and thats my favorite Halo. I’ll take your word for it though :stuck_out_tongue:

IMO, it would serve no purpose to have Ladders in Halo. Like Austin mentioned, the only ladders i’ve seen were in CE, but i really don’t see any use for it.

I for one, support the verticalness that ladders create. I want to forge a map consisting only of ladders.

I think ladders in forge would be cool. Definitely would help some machinimas or themed maps.

> > > > Must have ladders like halo 3.
> > > >
> > > > Dissapointed with 4’s lack of ladders.
> > > >
> > > > Forge, campaign, matchmakeing.
> > > >
> > > > Needs ladders.
> > >
> > > <mark>There were no ladders in Halo 3.</mark>
> > >
> > > 1. If this is serious, which I’m pretty damn sure it isn’t, ladders are dated and not needed in Halo.
> > >
> > > 2. If this is a troll thread, I’m going to lock it.
> >
> > Not to be an enabler, but that’s false :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > Many campaign missions in Halo 3 had them. Sierra 117, Crows nest and The Storm come to mind of missions with ladders in them.
> >
> > OT: I don’t think we really need ladders, not that it would be a bad thing to have the option for them.
>
> I was referring to multiplayer. I’m pretty sure the only multiplayer that had ladders was CE. Also I have no recollection of ladders in Halo 3 and thats my favorite Halo. I’ll take your word for it though :stuck_out_tongue:

there were quite a few in crows nest when I think about it, although I don’t think you had to use any.

> >
> >
> >
> > Needs ladders.
>
> There were no ladders in Halo 3.
>
>

There were ladders in at least 2 missions in Halo 3.

Sierra 117 and Crows Nest had them for sure.

And while I usually agree with what you say. I think you’re being unfair to assume that the OP is trolling.