Lack of weapons on map

Idk if this has already been said but does anyone else think there is a lack of weapons specifically power weapons on every map? Like of the 3 maps we’ve got to play there is only 2 power weapons per map, whereas if I use Halo 3 as an example there is always at least a few. Just off the top of my head, The Pit has 2 shotguns, 2 Snipers, Rockets, and a sword. Guardian has a Sniper, Hammer, and a Shotgun. High Ground has a Shotgun, Rocket, Sniper, and Spartan Laser. Citadel has 2 Shotguns, 2 Snipers, and a Rocket. You get the point, I think every 4v4 map in Halo 3 has at least 3 except maybe Heretic and Assembly which have 2 but they are pretty small maps, and multiple maps have more than 3. Just wondering what’s your opinion on this? Personally I’d like to see 1 power weapon added to each of the 3 maps we’ve played.

Weapons are fine on the map for me. They are too small to have too many power weapons lMO. They all have a power weapon and then a light power weapon.

> 2533274792737987;2:
> Weapons are fine on the map for me. They are too small to have too many power weapons lMO. They all have a power weapon and then a light power weapon.

Yup the maps are small which I’m not a fan of because it feels like you’re always being shot and it’s easy to spawn trap. I know it’s probably an unpopular opinion but I’ve always hated Midship/Heretic because of how small it is.

> 2533274826926032;3:
> > 2533274792737987;2:
> > Weapons are fine on the map for me. They are too small to have too many power weapons lMO. They all have a power weapon and then a light power weapon.
>
> Yup the maps are small which I’m not a fan of because it feels like you’re always being shot and it’s easy to spawn trap. I know it’s probably an unpopular opinion but I’ve always hated Midship/Heretic because of how small it is.

I love have the maps have a classic feel. It will depend on the rest of the maps in terms of my judgement over all.

I personally think maps are good and weapons on the maps are also the right amount. Can’t wait for btb to try out other weapons and gametypes on bigger maps.

The arena maps are smaller, and the weapons sandbox is a lot smaller so far too.

The lack of weapons on maps isn’t new to Halo Infinite, Halo 5 did the same thing for Arena too.
Players have to fight over weapons, power ups and map control.
This is no longer Halo 3 where each team had a sniper, shotgun or whatever else at their bases from spawn. However you may see this style of weapon spawning more in BTB than Arena. We shall see next weekend I suppose.

The problem with some of the older games is that there were so many just useless weapons like the Spiker or Plasma Rifle that most people just ignored.

Halo Infinite’s weapons are more purpose built, because of that there’s less of them around. Having too many weapons on a map can get messy because there’s not really any “bad” weapons. For the most part every weapon is a pretty viable choice.

A lower weapon count per map with Halo Infinite’s sandbox makes for a more robust and refined multiplayer experience in my opinion.

I think there needs to be more weapons on the maps in general. There are barely any precision weapons on the map. Half of the time there are at most 2 BRs on the map. There really aren’t many weapons to fight over, and that’s why everyone just uses the AR. More weapons, especially BRs should be put on the map. They don’t have to be on the wall either.