Lack Of Warzone Boosts

Is it just me, or do REQ packs hardly ever give any Warzone boosts? I play a fair amount of Arena and Warzone equally, so I know it’s not just me using them without realizing lol. Anyone else have trouble getting WZ boosts?

I think Warzone boosts appear less because Warzone yields more EXP and RP. I tend to get more Arena than Warzone as well. I don’t really use any besides RP boosts though. IDC about my rank so I don’t bother with the EXP ones. I usually just sell them off for the RP.

> 2533274823153335;2:
> I think Warzone boosts appear less because Warzone yields more EXP and RP. I tend to get more Arena than Warzone as well. I don’t really use any besides RP boosts though. IDC about my rank so I don’t bother with the EXP ones. I usually just sell them off for the RP.

Hm, that makes sense. I figured that’s what it was, I just wanted to make sure that I wasn’t the only one who’s noticed this. I use all my Arena boosts, though (even the Gambit: Assist, no h8 pls), bc ranking up gives you REQ packs and I’ve gotten some good -Yoink- from those packs before.

Yes, just thinking this when playing earlier. The arena ones are handed out like candy, especially daily win packs. Although did get a few jackpot rp ones recently, that felt good.

I definitely get more Arena boosts than Warzone, but I wouldn’t say I hardly ever get them. I’m sure it’s because Warzone gives so much more EXP and RP per round.

I sell every single Arena RP boost I get except the Legendary RP boost, and even that one is barely worth it. I only use XP boosts in Arena, but I do use both in Warzone, even though I don’t really need the RP.

> 2535449682372119;5:
> even though I don’t really need the RP.

You always need the RP, breh.

> 2533274925210321;3:
> > 2533274823153335;2:
> > I think Warzone boosts appear less because Warzone yields more EXP and RP. I tend to get more Arena than Warzone as well. I don’t really use any besides RP boosts though. IDC about my rank so I don’t bother with the EXP ones. I usually just sell them off for the RP.
>
>
> Hm, that makes sense. I figured that’s what it was, I just wanted to make sure that I wasn’t the only one who’s noticed this. I use all my Arena boosts, though (even the Gambit: Assist, no h8 pls), bc ranking up gives you REQ packs and I’ve gotten some good -Yoink- from those packs before.

I have noticed this as well. Most of my time is spent in warzone, but I hardly see the boostes in any REQ packs.

> 2533274925210321;1:
> Is it just me, or do REQ packs hardly ever give any Warzone boosts? I play a fair amount of Arena and Warzone equally, so I know it’s not just me using them without realizing lol. Anyone else have trouble getting WZ boosts?

Are you getting gold packs? It seems like they always have two boosts.