Lack of Concussion rifle in matchmaking

Any one know any tips of getting the concussion rifle in matchmaking? It’s never in my ordanence even using requistion or what ever it’s called, I dont see it on very many maps either. I really want to get the stand off stance but this is the only thing holding me back. Any advice?

It’s a very rare weapon indeed. I think it may rival the Plasma Pistol in terms of commendation completion.

As for tips… Nothing. Not much you can do apart from hope to get it in Ordnance.

It shows up in the Ordinance for Lighting Flag. If you want to cheat, that is.

I get it a lot in my ordnance. The only map where I know it spawns every time is Exile in btb. It spawns under the banshee and sometimes by the blue side entrance to the middle upper tunnel area.

play the action sack fiesta gametype. more drops equal better chance of concussion rifle.

I somehow always manage to get plasmas, concussion rifle, and pulse grenades in my ordinance every single time. -.-

> play the action sack fiesta gametype. more drops equal better chance of concussion rifle.

Yeah it’s good for some power weapons but concussion rifle never comes in an ordnance.

I get it occasionally in my ordinance drops. It was a pretty good weapon in Reach but I can’t seem to ever do much with it in 4.

Try utilizing Requisition in your loadouts. It’ll help out somewhat.

I’ve nearly completed this on lightning flag. about 100 kills since Monday.

Since Nov. 6, i only got the Concussion Rifle 10 times. Its very, very hard to get. You could say, that the Fuel Rod follows as well, b/c i could barely get that. Too many Needlers, Energy Swords, and Beam Rifles.

this thread belongs in the matchmaking forum

> It shows up in the Ordinance for Lighting Flag. If you want to cheat, that is.

How is this cheating? Are you telling me that sitting in btb with a sniper while cloaked is any more legit?

> I’ve nearly completed this on lightning flag. about 100 kills since Monday.

Light Rifle: Adept to Master in under 24 hours! Nearly 1000 kills in under a day! Need more maps for it though.