LAAAAAAAAAG!!!!!

Has anyone else experienced a dramatic increase in lag or frame loss? Since this update went live Halo feels very scattered in terms of smooth running.

> 2535445608274502;1:
> Has anyone else experienced a dramatic increase in lag or frame loss? Since this update went live Halo feels very scattered in terms of smooth running.

Yeah, but only slightly.

Not really. Happens every now and then but havent seen an increase

> 2533274925370623;2:
> > 2535445608274502;1:
> > Has anyone else experienced a dramatic increase in lag or frame loss? Since this update went live Halo feels very scattered in terms of smooth running.
>
> Yeah, but only slightly.

> 2533274816299345;3:
> Not really. Happens every now and then but havent seen an increase

Hmmmm, maybe it’s just me and my mates then, I live in Australia in the middle of nowhere so there’s a slight possibility that my lag surpasses the average Spartan on this game. It certainly does when it comes to splatters or sword thrusts!

> 2535445608274502;4:
> > 2533274925370623;2:
> > > 2535445608274502;1:
> > > Has anyone else experienced a dramatic increase in lag or frame loss? Since this update went live Halo feels very scattered in terms of smooth running.
> >
> > Yeah, but only slightly.
>
>
>
> > 2533274816299345;3:
> > Not really. Happens every now and then but havent seen an increase
>
> Hmmmm, maybe it’s just me and my mates then, I live in Australia in the middle of nowhere so there’s a slight possibility that my lag surpasses the average Spartan on this game. It certainly does when it comes to splatters or sword thrusts!

Yes, living in Australia is definitely a factor XD

> 2533274925370623;5:
> > 2535445608274502;4:
> > > 2533274925370623;2:
> > > > 2535445608274502;1:
> > > > Has anyone else experienced a dramatic increase in lag or frame loss? Since this update went live Halo feels very scattered in terms of smooth running.
> > >
> > > Yeah, but only slightly.
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2533274816299345;3:
> > > Not really. Happens every now and then but havent seen an increase
> >
> > Hmmmm, maybe it’s just me and my mates then, I live in Australia in the middle of nowhere so there’s a slight possibility that my lag surpasses the average Spartan on this game. It certainly does when it comes to splatters or sword thrusts!
>
> Yes, living in Australia is definitely a factor XD

One moment I’m playing Halo so happily the next minute my dreams of HCS are destroyed… Joking I’m garbage at this game, I think the lag makes me better ;).

Joking the lag really does inhibit my ability to play this game to my full potential!

> 2535445608274502;6:
> > 2533274925370623;5:
> > > 2535445608274502;4:
> > > > 2533274925370623;2:
> > > > > 2535445608274502;1:
> > > > > Has anyone else experienced a dramatic increase in lag or frame loss? Since this update went live Halo feels very scattered in terms of smooth running.
> > > >
> > > > Yeah, but only slightly.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2533274816299345;3:
> > > > Not really. Happens every now and then but havent seen an increase
> > >
> > > Hmmmm, maybe it’s just me and my mates then, I live in Australia in the middle of nowhere so there’s a slight possibility that my lag surpasses the average Spartan on this game. It certainly does when it comes to splatters or sword thrusts!
> >
> > Yes, living in Australia is definitely a factor XD
>
> One moment I’m playing Halo so happily the next minute my dreams of HCS are destroyed… Joking I’m garbage at this game, I think the lag makes me better ;).
>
> Joking the lag really does inhibit my ability to play this game to my full potential!

Yeah, Lag sucks :frowning:

Just like reality, lag will always be a thorn in the side for any gamer out there. I’d like to share a story about my longest “Xbox drought” in recent history. Hit that spoiler below to learn more.

At the beginning of July, my internet suddenly went to -Yoink-. Apparently some technicians in my area were conducting line work at the time and dug a large hole in the ground, which was probably a routine job. But I think while they did that, they completely screwed over our phone line - which is directly connected to our router - which was probably inadvertently damaged in the process.

• Conversations through the home phone were extremely choppy, and nobody couldn’t hear what we’re saying. - Our Xbox was “semi-bricked”, since playing on it would cause the internet to crash. This made troubleshooting on the console extremely risky and difficult. - The Xbox App (PC) was of a risky venture, since it had the potential to bring down the internet too. - Being away from my friends began to drive me insane, and I became a little less joyful.At the peak of our frustration, we called in a technician to diagnose and repair our phone line. Turns out that unnecessary wiring was interfering and that DC voltage was getting into our line (which should never happen). We tore out the useless connections, traced the working line from the outside to the basement, and made the final connections. Since then, everything has been working perfectly.

Last night seemed to be a little worse than usual. Especially during a few griffball matches

Mostly menu lag

Yeah, Halo 5 has been nearly unplayable for me these past few days. I tried switching to different networks but that didn’t work. Oddly enough, I typically lag much less in the MCC than Halo 5, so maybe that game will work.

Warzone is so unbalanced now and it has a lot of lag…