KSI PRIDE GZ - new recruits

Dear Spartans, I am pleased to announce that KSI PRIDE GZ are currently looking for new and active recruits to join our ever growing community. if you have or are considering joining one of the largest halo communities around please don’t hesitate to drop me a message either here or on XBOX one. you can check out more about the community at www.ksiforums.org or www.ksiglobal.com

ground Zero is mainly a European division so as long as you have a mic are over 16 and can speak English we want you.

have to be over 16!
have to have a mic!

Happy hunting Spartans

come on guys and girls, this community is the best thing since sliced bread… are you already part of a company but find it hard to get new members? drop me a message lets see if we can merge you into KSI PRIDE GZ.

We’d be happy to take your company under our wing. 22 of us if you’re interested

I used to be in KSI. Wasnt too bad. KSI Thorns XK. I was head hunter leader for the swat team. I loved it. But i dont think Id go back. I have my own squad now and the training i got from KSI helped.

<mark>Do not post discriminatory comments.</mark>

KSI was gay in halo 2 and it’s gay in halo 5

> 2533274819345295;3:
> We’d be happy to take your company under our wing. 22 of us if you’re interested

thanks for the offer but we have 3 squads nearing 150 members and ksi as a whole is around 20,000 members, maybe we can take your company under our wing :slight_smile:

> 2533275005817521;4:
> I used to be in KSI. Wasnt too bad. KSI Thorns XK. I was head hunter leader for the swat team. I loved it. But i dont think Id go back. I have my own squad now and the training i got from KSI helped.

understood been alot of changes since we flipped to X1 im currently and SSGT but wrking my way up, GZ needs people like you so we can increase squad size ad me on X1 anytime bro would love to get you back in

> 2533274826890965;5:
> Do not post discriminatory comments.
>
>
> KSI was gay in halo 2 and it’s gay in halo 5

thats probably the most ridiculous thing ive heard today, have fun with your 6 members…

on another note we are in the process of getting the rest of the squad onto waypoint, in order to complete commendations for the achilles armour, so dont delay and get on board

need more info check us out @ www.ksiforums.org or www.ksiglobal.com

happy hunting

I have my own squad now. But if i didnt have it id probably join back.

we are now also recruiting for our other 2 Companies KSI Titan GZ, & KSI BRavery GZ