KSI GLOBAL!!

Interested in having fun playing games with alot of people! WELL LOOK NO FURTHER! KSI GLOBAL IS 5000 members strong and we are all 1 big family! 16 divisions and all kinds of fun! come one come all!! Join the family!! :slight_smile:

I joined KSI,left in a matter of hours.To de-organised,too many kids and overall bad players.

So,how is it fun to play with ya guys?

> I joined KSI,left in a matter of hours.To de-organised,too many kids and overall bad players.
>
> So,how is it fun to play with ya guys?

KSI is massively disorganized because of the split when the founder left/got kicked out. The website is hacked constantly (even went down for a number of weeks)

Used to be a highly organized clan like XGC but is suffering a slow/painful death

Hey guys whats up. KSI is great place and somewhere i have been apart of for awhile now and i want people to come on xbox and be able to experience that same joy that i do everyday. We have teams that battle other divisions within ksi and its a whole lot of fun. Teams like swat, headhunters( slayer, oddball, ect.), even griffball. Its alot of fun and i hope you all cant experience the joy i experience when i sign in on xbox :slight_smile:

And guys we arent a clan. We are a community. We are a family who all come on here to have fun :slight_smile:

This is a friendly reminder to not bump your recruitment threads so frequently. Please only one bump per week, thanks.