KOTH Locus app

So, I’m trying to earn me a LOCUS helmet (all I want for xmas is this helmet sadface…) with the KOTH app on android.

SO, I’m running the spoofer and have taken 4 hills in close proximity to one another. Do I leave the spoofer running or turn it and the app off? I don’t want to trigger a teleporting thing and get banned.

Any tips?

(Is begging for xmas spirit locus codes allowed?? :wink: )

I think if you close the app it doesn’t see anything… You would get banned only if you change place too fast while using it XD

> I think if you close the app it doesn’t see anything… You would get banned only if you change place too fast while using it XD

Yeah, if you teleport to too many 7-Elevens at once, you can get caught quick. Be careful with that. If you turn off your game, it will not pick up your location spoofer.

I can’t speak for the spoofer, but the only reason to be in close proximity is to capture and defend your hill. You don’t need to stay close by or leave the app on to register your hourly captures.

I’m up to 50 of my needed 100 hills and haven’t stepped foot into a store yet. I started yesterday. There are two stores within a three mile radius of me though.

So, I can turn off the game as long as I don’t plan on defending at the time? I figure today and tomorrow there may not be many people attacking hills. If I have my phone off and nobody tries to take my hills, I should get hourly defense correct?

how long has it taken you to get 50?

so yeah i was trying to get that locust too. but all i got at 100 is a gosth prop for my avatar… im hoping for the 1000 acheivement wich im almost 750 in. could it be because of my location ? (canada)

btw. im using the spoofer and get 10-15 store at a time and havent been ban so farmaybe the detection limit is over that amount (if that help you go faster)

Duh, it took you from yesterday…LOL

> so yeah i was trying to get that locust too. but all i got at 100 is a gosth prop for my avatar… im hoping for the 1000 acheivement wich im almost 750 in. could it be because of my location ? (canada)
>
> btw. im using the spoofer and get 10-15 store at a time and havent been ban so farmaybe the detection limit is over that amount (if that help you go faster)

You have to take USA stores.

yeah im usually around boston :frowning:

I think the teleport ban thing only happens when you change gas stations 1000 miles apart from each other in a matter of seconds.

I have almost 300 Hail to the Kings. And i’m not using the spoofer. Going legit. Love my Locus helmet :slight_smile:

> I have almost 300 Hail to the Kings. And i’m not using the spoofer. Going legit. Love my Locus helmet :slight_smile:

Are you in the xmas spirit of giving? :wink: