Kodiaks need a major buff.

As of right now they are average units there best purpose is increased line of sight and a slight deterrence to stop an infantry rush. perfect when combined with snipers. right now it takes atleast 2-3 shots to kill a squad of marines. artillery should be one shot one kill per squad towards light infantry and light vehicles. Marines/grunts/ warthogs and scout units.
I love the potential of them but they need a buff. Anders is the only army who makes them great with her sentinel ability.
Theres gonna be a lot of people who rush that disagree with this but think about this in reality. Artillery units can decimate tanks and small buildings with 1 or 2 shells.
They are weak close ranged and against air, and can get rushed and overwhelmed easily just increase there dps SLIGHTLY and call it a day. The delay in fire rate gives you time to close in or use your abilities.
Blisterbacks outmatch them everytime when grounded more dps and a quicker fire rate.
Long story short UNSC needs a new answer for people that abuse locusts speed and dps everyday.

> 2533274862668889;1:
> As of right now they are average units there best purpose is increased line of sight and a slight deterrence to stop an infantry rush. perfect when combined with snipers. right now it takes atleast 2-3 shots to kill a squad of marines. artillery should be one shot one kill per squad towards light infantry and light vehicles. Marines/grunts/ warthogs and scout units.
> I love the potential of them but they need a buff. Anders is the only army who makes them great with her sentinel ability.
> Theres gonna be a lot of people who rush that disagree with this but think about this in reality. Artillery units can decimate tanks and small buildings with 1 or 2 shells.
> They are weak close ranged and against air, and can get rushed and overwhelmed easily just increase there dps SLIGHTLY and call it a day. The delay in fire rate gives you time to close in or use your abilities.
> Blisterbacks outmatch them everytime when grounded more dps and a quicker fire rate.
> Long story short UNSC needs a new answer for people that abuse locusts speed and dps everyday.

With this logic, all kodiak and a few wolverine wont lose to anything…

> 2533274793430941;2:
> > 2533274862668889;1:
> > As of right now they are average units there best purpose is increased line of sight and a slight deterrence to stop an infantry rush. perfect when combined with snipers. right now it takes atleast 2-3 shots to kill a squad of marines. artillery should be one shot one kill per squad towards light infantry and light vehicles. Marines/grunts/ warthogs and scout units.
> > I love the potential of them but they need a buff. Anders is the only army who makes them great with her sentinel ability.
> > Theres gonna be a lot of people who rush that disagree with this but think about this in reality. Artillery units can decimate tanks and small buildings with 1 or 2 shells.
> > They are weak close ranged and against air, and can get rushed and overwhelmed easily just increase there dps SLIGHTLY and call it a day. The delay in fire rate gives you time to close in or use your abilities.
> > Blisterbacks outmatch them everytime when grounded more dps and a quicker fire rate.
> > Long story short UNSC needs a new answer for people that abuse locusts speed and dps everyday.
>
> With this logic, all kodiak and a few wolverine wont lose to anything…

tanks Cyclops and hunters and blisterbacks kill them all the time. Locusts can outrange and outrun everything that counters them except for air units. I get where your coming from but people need to realize defense is a strategy having a slow moving unit with a lot of weaknesses should excel at its 1 main purpose defense and anti infantry. its average against infantry and slow to kill buildings compared to most units.
Just to clear things up I didn’t say it should 1 or 2 shot tanks. I was referring how strong an artillery unit is in real life Meaning they deserve an ingame buff. NOT OP but a buff.

Their individual damage may be weak, but the splash is massive. 1/3 health off of a group of 5+ marines is huge.

true but then you have spread them out to be affective thinning the damage against a large force meanwhile locusts outrun every other ground unit while knocking out bases in 10 seconds. Can retreat while still firing killing anything that’s a threat.

> 2533274862668889;1:
> As of right now they are average units there best purpose is increased line of sight and a slight deterrence to stop an infantry rush. perfect when combined with snipers. right now it takes atleast 2-3 shots to kill a squad of marines. artillery should be one shot one kill per squad towards light infantry and light vehicles. Marines/grunts/ warthogs and scout units.
> I love the potential of them but they need a buff. Anders is the only army who makes them great with her sentinel ability.
> Theres gonna be a lot of people who rush that disagree with this but think about this in reality. Artillery units can decimate tanks and small buildings with 1 or 2 shells.
> They are weak close ranged and against air, and can get rushed and overwhelmed easily just increase there dps SLIGHTLY and call it a day. The delay in fire rate gives you time to close in or use your abilities.
> Blisterbacks outmatch them everytime when grounded more dps and a quicker fire rate.
> Long story short UNSC needs a new answer for people that abuse locusts speed and dps everyday.

I do believe they need a building damage buff, not nececarily infantry. But you have some good points.

> 2533274820642782;6:
> > 2533274862668889;1:
> > As of right now they are average units there best purpose is increased line of sight and a slight deterrence to stop an infantry rush. perfect when combined with snipers. right now it takes atleast 2-3 shots to kill a squad of marines. artillery should be one shot one kill per squad towards light infantry and light vehicles. Marines/grunts/ warthogs and scout units.
> > I love the potential of them but they need a buff. Anders is the only army who makes them great with her sentinel ability.
> > Theres gonna be a lot of people who rush that disagree with this but think about this in reality. Artillery units can decimate tanks and small buildings with 1 or 2 shells.
> > They are weak close ranged and against air, and can get rushed and overwhelmed easily just increase there dps SLIGHTLY and call it a day. The delay in fire rate gives you time to close in or use your abilities.
> > Blisterbacks outmatch them everytime when grounded more dps and a quicker fire rate.
> > Long story short UNSC needs a new answer for people that abuse locusts speed and dps everyday.
>
> I do believe they need a building damage buff, not nececarily infantry. But you have some good points.

just watch one of youtube videos for comparison to blisterebacks or do your tests. They took like a minute longer to kill a minibase then blisterbacks

> 2533274862668889;7:
> > 2533274820642782;6:
> > > 2533274862668889;1:
> > > As of right now they are average units there best purpose is increased line of sight and a slight deterrence to stop an infantry rush. perfect when combined with snipers. right now it takes atleast 2-3 shots to kill a squad of marines. artillery should be one shot one kill per squad towards light infantry and light vehicles. Marines/grunts/ warthogs and scout units.
> > > I love the potential of them but they need a buff. Anders is the only army who makes them great with her sentinel ability.
> > > Theres gonna be a lot of people who rush that disagree with this but think about this in reality. Artillery units can decimate tanks and small buildings with 1 or 2 shells.
> > > They are weak close ranged and against air, and can get rushed and overwhelmed easily just increase there dps SLIGHTLY and call it a day. The delay in fire rate gives you time to close in or use your abilities.
> > > Blisterbacks outmatch them everytime when grounded more dps and a quicker fire rate.
> > > Long story short UNSC needs a new answer for people that abuse locusts speed and dps everyday.
> >
> > I do believe they need a building damage buff, not nececarily infantry. But you have some good points.
>
> just watch one of youtube videos for comparison to blisterebacks or do your tests. They took like a minute longer to kill a minibase then blisterbacks

I saw that same video I think. Wars 2 mythbusters? Love that series although they should have tested them against infantry in that vid as well.

> 2533274820642782;8:
> > 2533274862668889;7:
> > > 2533274820642782;6:
> > > > 2533274862668889;1:
> > > > As of right now they are average units there best purpose is increased line of sight and a slight deterrence to stop an infantry rush. perfect when combined with snipers. right now it takes atleast 2-3 shots to kill a squad of marines. artillery should be one shot one kill per squad towards light infantry and light vehicles. Marines/grunts/ warthogs and scout units.
> > > > I love the potential of them but they need a buff. Anders is the only army who makes them great with her sentinel ability.
> > > > Theres gonna be a lot of people who rush that disagree with this but think about this in reality. Artillery units can decimate tanks and small buildings with 1 or 2 shells.
> > > > They are weak close ranged and against air, and can get rushed and overwhelmed easily just increase there dps SLIGHTLY and call it a day. The delay in fire rate gives you time to close in or use your abilities.
> > > > Blisterbacks outmatch them everytime when grounded more dps and a quicker fire rate.
> > > > Long story short UNSC needs a new answer for people that abuse locusts speed and dps everyday.
> > >
> > > I do believe they need a building damage buff, not nececarily infantry. But you have some good points.
> >
> > just watch one of youtube videos for comparison to blisterebacks or do your tests. They took like a minute longer to kill a minibase then blisterbacks
>
> I saw that same video I think. Wars 2 mythbusters? Love that series although they should have tested them against infantry in that vid as well.

I think it was that one. Theres a few groups that run comparisons.

> 2533274862668889;9:
> > 2533274820642782;8:
> > > 2533274862668889;7:
> > > > 2533274820642782;6:
> > > > > 2533274862668889;1:
> > > > > As of right now they are average units there best purpose is increased line of sight and a slight deterrence to stop an infantry rush. perfect when combined with snipers. right now it takes atleast 2-3 shots to kill a squad of marines. artillery should be one shot one kill per squad towards light infantry and light vehicles. Marines/grunts/ warthogs and scout units.
> > > > > I love the potential of them but they need a buff. Anders is the only army who makes them great with her sentinel ability.
> > > > > Theres gonna be a lot of people who rush that disagree with this but think about this in reality. Artillery units can decimate tanks and small buildings with 1 or 2 shells.
> > > > > They are weak close ranged and against air, and can get rushed and overwhelmed easily just increase there dps SLIGHTLY and call it a day. The delay in fire rate gives you time to close in or use your abilities.
> > > > > Blisterbacks outmatch them everytime when grounded more dps and a quicker fire rate.
> > > > > Long story short UNSC needs a new answer for people that abuse locusts speed and dps everyday.
> > > >
> > > > I do believe they need a building damage buff, not nececarily infantry. But you have some good points.
> > >
> > > just watch one of youtube videos for comparison to blisterebacks or do your tests. They took like a minute longer to kill a minibase then blisterbacks
> >
> > I saw that same video I think. Wars 2 mythbusters? Love that series although they should have tested them against infantry in that vid as well.
>
> I think it was that one. Theres a few groups that run comparisons.

It could be I Dominant I’s “unit battles” as well. But that is just units v. units I believe.

Still yeah. I believe they do need a building damage buff.

yeah they shouldn’t get out dps by Cyclops lol

> 2533274862668889;3:
> > 2533274793430941;2:
> > > 2533274862668889;1:
> > > As of right now they are average units there best purpose is increased line of sight and a slight deterrence to stop an infantry rush. perfect when combined with snipers. right now it takes atleast 2-3 shots to kill a squad of marines. artillery should be one shot one kill per squad towards light infantry and light vehicles. Marines/grunts/ warthogs and scout units.
> > > I love the potential of them but they need a buff. Anders is the only army who makes them great with her sentinel ability.
> > > Theres gonna be a lot of people who rush that disagree with this but think about this in reality. Artillery units can decimate tanks and small buildings with 1 or 2 shells.
> > > They are weak close ranged and against air, and can get rushed and overwhelmed easily just increase there dps SLIGHTLY and call it a day. The delay in fire rate gives you time to close in or use your abilities.
> > > Blisterbacks outmatch them everytime when grounded more dps and a quicker fire rate.
> > > Long story short UNSC needs a new answer for people that abuse locusts speed and dps everyday.
> >
> > With this logic, all kodiak and a few wolverine wont lose to anything…
>
> tanks Cyclops and hunters and blisterbacks kill them all the time. Locusts can outrange and outrun everything that counters them except for air units. I get where your coming from but people need to realize defense is a strategy having a slow moving unit with a lot of weaknesses should excel at its 1 main purpose defense and anti infantry. its average against infantry and slow to kill buildings compared to most units.
> Just to clear things up I didn’t say it should 1 or 2 shot tanks. I was referring how strong an artillery unit is in real life Meaning they deserve an ingame buff. NOT OP but a buff.

U do realize cyclops and hunter are anti vehicle. So there purpose is to kill kodiaks. Kodiaks are very good atm at killing infantry but if you were to buff kodiak, you make them pretty much the best unit in the game. I would also like to note i build kodiaks every game

> 2533274793430941;12:
> > 2533274862668889;3:
> > > 2533274793430941;2:
> > > > 2533274862668889;1:
> > > > As of right now they are average units there best purpose is increased line of sight and a slight deterrence to stop an infantry rush. perfect when combined with snipers. right now it takes atleast 2-3 shots to kill a squad of marines. artillery should be one shot one kill per squad towards light infantry and light vehicles. Marines/grunts/ warthogs and scout units.
> > > > I love the potential of them but they need a buff. Anders is the only army who makes them great with her sentinel ability.
> > > > Theres gonna be a lot of people who rush that disagree with this but think about this in reality. Artillery units can decimate tanks and small buildings with 1 or 2 shells.
> > > > They are weak close ranged and against air, and can get rushed and overwhelmed easily just increase there dps SLIGHTLY and call it a day. The delay in fire rate gives you time to close in or use your abilities.
> > > > Blisterbacks outmatch them everytime when grounded more dps and a quicker fire rate.
> > > > Long story short UNSC needs a new answer for people that abuse locusts speed and dps everyday.
> > >
> > > With this logic, all kodiak and a few wolverine wont lose to anything…
> >
> > tanks Cyclops and hunters and blisterbacks kill them all the time. Locusts can outrange and outrun everything that counters them except for air units. I get where your coming from but people need to realize defense is a strategy having a slow moving unit with a lot of weaknesses should excel at its 1 main purpose defense and anti infantry. its average against infantry and slow to kill buildings compared to most units.
> > Just to clear things up I didn’t say it should 1 or 2 shot tanks. I was referring how strong an artillery unit is in real life Meaning they deserve an ingame buff. NOT OP but a buff.
>
> U do realize cyclops and hunter are anti vehicle. So there purpose is to kill kodiaks. Kodiaks are very good atm at killing infantry but if you were to buff kodiak, you make them pretty much the best unit in the game. I would also like to note I build kodiaks every game

You obviously didn’t read the post very well. I said they should one shot light infantry and light vehicles. Obviously cyclops and hunters are an exception in close range. But If your walking Cyclops and hunters across some of the more open maps without a plan and you know they have Kodiaks set up then your infantry deserve to die. they will get outranged. Kodiaks are fun to use but they deserve to be better. They need to at least match blisterbacks dps especially towards buildings.