Knight Blade Buff

The knight blade attachment, in terms of energy level and rarity, should be as useful as an energy bayonet. But from what I’ve seen and done with it, it’s not. I mean, how and why would you melee a vehicle? It didn’t seem right to me, so here’s something to improve it: Vehicle EMP. Every vehicle meleed with a knight blade should receive a brief moment of the EMP effect. This would allow for one to steal a vehicle with a knight blade as easily as killing a spartan with an energy bayonet, thus proving as useful as an energy bayonet. This may be too powerful, but in that case, the melee effectiveness and range Spartans can be removed.

No. That would be annoying, it can already destroy a standard ghost in 2 hits(not kidding, I’ve done this), but if it could EMP, that would be very annoying. Just got this Hannibal Scorpion! Enemy with Knight -Yoink!- comes and EMPs it. Boards it and melee it to death.

*Be able to. Didn’t catch that.

> 2535420374627419;2:
> No. That would be annoying, it can already destroy a standard ghost in 2 hits(not kidding, I’ve done this), but if it could EMP, that would be very annoying. Just got this Hannibal Scorpion! Enemy with Knight -Yoink!- comes and EMPs it. Boards it and melee it to death.

2 hits?! Well, would you rather have it do that much damage, or EMP vehicles?

> 2535441613963097;4:
> > 2535420374627419;2:
> > No. That would be annoying, it can already destroy a standard ghost in 2 hits(not kidding, I’ve done this), but if it could EMP, that would be very annoying. Just got this Hannibal Scorpion! Enemy with Knight -Yoink!- comes and EMPs it. Boards it and melee it to death.
>
>
> 2 hits?! Well, would you rather have it do that much damage, or EMP vehicles?

That much damage.

Never touch the it. It’s Bayonet all the way. But I don’t think it should be buffed it’s fine as is

I think I’d take the EMP over the damage.

*Looks at Plasma Pistols, Echidna, Grinder, and Splinter Grenades

No thanks. I think we have enough EMP-capable weapons.

You know what? Yes.

Entirely to give it utility and make a wielder of it dangerous. “Why would I ever melee a vehicle?” people ask.

So you can disable it and tear it apart with your sick bayonet. That’s why. I like it, OP. It’s very bad for scorpion tank users, but -Yoink!-, what isn’t?

> 2535420374627419;2:
> No. That would be annoying, it can already destroy a standard ghost in 2 hits(not kidding, I’ve done this), but if it could EMP, that would be very annoying. Just got this Hannibal Scorpion! Enemy with Knight -Yoink!- comes and EMPs it. Boards it and melee it to death.

If he can get close enough to melee your hannibal then he doesn’t even need to melee it, but I do agree it doesn’t the emp effect at all

Either that or a damage buff. I accidentally picked done up in BTB the other day thinking it had the vehicle hurting shooty attachment. I miraculously got close enough to a gungoose to try it out. Meleed twice and it didn’t do any noticeable damage. Should have just boarded.

Thing is useless.

I thought you were talking about buffing the Blades damage, but a Emp with the Blade is a big N O

> 2535437652903765;8:
> *Looks at Plasma Pistols, Echidna, Grinder, and Splinter Grenades
>
> No thanks. I think we have enough EMP-capable weapons.

I meant the buff as to make the knight blade more useful, not another EMP weapon. Just a suggestion, nothing more.

Reducing its req cost would be an ideal buff