Knifes used in assassinations

Has anyone noticed that the knifes used in assassinations retract into the armor’s wrist after being used, just like the “hidden blade” in the Assassin’s Creed series ?

I never noticed that…

that’s awesome…

Knives*

OT: Never noticed that, cool.

The Elite “Energy Daggers” they used for Assassinations did the same thing, but across the roof of your hand, instead of the palm.

Also, it should be noted, the hidden blade is not actually an invention of Assassin’s Creed. But it is awesome.

Nope, it’s hard to notice the smaller things such as that whilst being in the heat of battle. It’s always the smaller details that make good games great though.

No way? LOL That’s just awesome! Ezio gone Spartan :stuck_out_tongue:

lol “knifes”

And I never noticed. I wonder if its actually a retractable knife type thing, or if it just kinda appears for animations sake.

I guess that would explain where Chief got his knife from. That cut scene where he stabs the ship to save himself from falling, I was kind of like dthe eff? Where’d he get a knife from .

(goes and makes spartan white primary with red secondary)

Never noticed that, now I have to look and see it for myself.

I do with that there were more weapon specific assassinations like for the shotgun. Imagine turning the other Spartan around and shooting his face point blank with the shotgun. Kinda like the Coup de Grace in Unreal Championship 2.

> The Elite “Energy Daggers” they used for Assassinations did the same thing, but across the roof of your hand, instead of the palm.
>
> Also, it should be noted, the hidden blade is not actually an invention of Assassin’s Creed. But it is awesome.

Blade going across the roof of your hand…did someone say star wars republic commando?

OT: I had not noticed that, but the new assassinations are just too cool to pick apart imo.