Kinsano's Units

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I have noticed that Kinsano doesnt really have that many unique units. Only one, the flame warthog. It would be really cool if the devs could add more diversity to her army, like have the artillery and siege turrets fire napalm, the turrets have fire coming from the sides (like Serina’s turrets do) or have the turrets to have a flamethrower upgrade of some sort. Yes I was comparing Serina to Kinsano and Serina has more unique units than Kinsano does lol.

no…

> 2535453864017638;1:
>

While it’s not a mortar, when upgraded to AI they shoot incendiary(Fire) rounds out of a GATTLING GUN, while all UNSC leaders have this upgrade I’d much rather have this than a mortar. She has really unique leader powers to make up for her lack of an army, and that one unique unit she has is a flame hog. A warthog that is a literal monster to face.

> 2535453864017638;1:
>

i would love to just change the design of the tanks and Kodiak to match the leader

every tank shot shoots fire or serina shooting ice out of the tanks

if your already shaking your heads, im talking about just visual effects just to make leaders a bit more unique and cooler

I’m still of the opinion that her passives need to affect Condors to give her a unique unit in the sense that she has the best Super. As I have made my case in the past, Jerome’s Condor recieves the passive boosts, and so do all Banished Scarabs that have passives.

I’m all for cool fun ideas!
But it would have to be balanced properly…

> 2533274807562680;5:
> I’m still of the opinion that her passives need to affect Condors to give her a unique unit in the sense that she has the best Super. As I have made my case in the past, Jerome’s Condor recieves the passive boosts, and so do all Banished Scarabs that have passives.

You dont think it is op to have a condor on crank ?
The reason why the unit doesnt get the effect from her passive is that it will be to strong and can outrun every counter unit.

I wish Kinsano’s turrets had an aura that prevented people from bypassing forum bans with 2nd accounts.