Kinsano Dlc Pack glitched away

Hello everyone, i hoped someone is able to help me…

Just before the Kinsano Update was able to download on my xbox i could use my the additionel Kinsano Dlc Blitz packs were able to be openend? So I opened 4/5 but
everytime i opened one nothing happend!
so when the update came online i had only
1 pack left?? This one worked tough!
does anyone know how to get my stuff back?
and sorry for my broken English…

> 2535455936643873;1:
> Hello everyone, i hoped someone is able to help me…
>
> Just before the Kinsano Update was able to download on my xbox i could use my the additionel Kinsano Dlc Blitz packs were able to be openend? So I opened 4/5 but
> everytime i opened one nothing happend!
> so when the update came online i had only
> 1 pack left?? This one worked tough!
> does anyone know how to get my stuff back?
> and sorry for my broken English…

I can’t say I know too much about this topic but I’d say it’s not possible to recover blitz packs lost however I’d look in my Kinsano decks to see if I have those cards already in there. Maybe they didn’t disappear but rather went straight into your default deck.

> 2533274793189038;2:
> > 2535455936643873;1:
> > Hello everyone, i hoped someone is able to help me…
> >
> > Just before the Kinsano Update was able to download on my xbox i could use my the additionel Kinsano Dlc Blitz packs were able to be openend? So I opened 4/5 but
> > everytime i opened one nothing happend!
> > so when the update came online i had only
> > 1 pack left?? This one worked tough!
> > does anyone know how to get my stuff back?
> > and sorry for my broken English…
>
> I can’t say I know too much about this topic but I’d say it’s not possible to recover blitz packs lost however I’d look in my Kinsano decks to see if I have those cards already in there. Maybe they didn’t disappear but rather went straight into your default deck.

Good idea but i already tried it