Kinsano DLC Blitz-Packs Bug

When I started the game today on PC and looked at the Blitz Main menu I saw that I had received 5 Kinsano DLC-Blitz packs. I tried to open them but they just disappeared without revealing any units.

Are these Blitz now gone? I havent received even 1 unit… Will the actual Blitz packs for Kinsano arrive when the DLC is released and downloaded?

Many thanks!

I’ve noticed these packs as well, but I haven’t tried opening them yet due to what happened to you.

Hopefully we’ll get official word from 343 soon. It’d be great to get the update today.

The New DLC its open for download??

No… but you could see the 5 x Blitz Kinsano Packs.

I opened them and they just disappeared… I hope that they will come back with the real DLC-Download…

> 2535466433512301;4:
> No… but you could see the 5 x Blitz Kinsano Packs.
>
> I opened them and they just disappeared… I hope that they will come back with the real DLC-Download…

How you felling losing 5 PACS lol. Thank you

I am sad =*( …

I hope they will come back… or 343 perhaps give me the 5 packs back… =*(

You might want to contact support, just in case.

Link to support forums, if you need it.

> 2533274792776027;7:
> You might want to contact support, just in case.
>
> Link to support forums, if you need it.

Thank you!

> The team let me know that nobody will lose / miss out on their cards. Kinsano isn’t officially available yet - the pack was published to marketplace before the content update itself was pushed to game. (it’s a rolling / overlapping release process) currently the official release time is supposed to be approx 9am PT so it might be wonky in the interim. I’ve asked the team what will happen to those who opened empty packs and will update when I get an answer. (not sure if cards will just appear in your collection or if you’ll need to re-download / re-open) @ske7ch343

> 2533274862181038;9:
> > The team let me know that nobody will lose / miss out on their cards. Kinsano isn’t officially available yet - the pack was published to marketplace before the content update itself was pushed to game. (it’s a rolling / overlapping release process) currently the official release time is supposed to be approx 9am PT so it might be wonky in the interim. I’ve asked the team what will happen to those who opened empty packs and will update when I get an answer. (not sure if cards will just appear in your collection or if you’ll need to re-download / re-open) @ske7ch343

Thank you for your quick reply!

They’re teasing us. XD

> 2533274862181038;9:
> > The team let me know that nobody will lose / miss out on their cards. Kinsano isn’t officially available yet - the pack was published to marketplace before the content update itself was pushed to game. (it’s a rolling / overlapping release process) currently the official release time is supposed to be approx 9am PT so it might be wonky in the interim. I’ve asked the team what will happen to those who opened empty packs and will update when I get an answer. (not sure if cards will just appear in your collection or if you’ll need to re-download / re-open) @ske7ch343

I thought HW2 dlc drops wednesday, were getting it tonight?

> 2533274985052249;12:
> > 2533274862181038;9:
> > > The team let me know that nobody will lose / miss out on their cards. Kinsano isn’t officially available yet - the pack was published to marketplace before the content update itself was pushed to game. (it’s a rolling / overlapping release process) currently the official release time is supposed to be approx 9am PT so it might be wonky in the interim. I’ve asked the team what will happen to those who opened empty packs and will update when I get an answer. (not sure if cards will just appear in your collection or if you’ll need to re-download / re-open) @ske7ch343
>
> I thought HW2 dlc drops wednesday, were getting it tonight?

They say today around 9AM Pacific (12PM Eastern), so a little over an hour from now.

> 2533274862181038;13:
> > 2533274985052249;12:
> > > 2533274862181038;9:
> > > > The team let me know that nobody will lose / miss out on their cards. Kinsano isn’t officially available yet - the pack was published to marketplace before the content update itself was pushed to game. (it’s a rolling / overlapping release process) currently the official release time is supposed to be approx 9am PT so it might be wonky in the interim. I’ve asked the team what will happen to those who opened empty packs and will update when I get an answer. (not sure if cards will just appear in your collection or if you’ll need to re-download / re-open) @ske7ch343
> >
> > I thought HW2 dlc drops wednesday, were getting it tonight?
>
> They say today around 9AM Pacific (12PM Eastern), so a little over an hour from now.

interesting, thanks for the info boss

The card library has been updated on Waypoint. You can now see the new cards and create decks for Kinsano. Enjoy!
EDIT: And yes, if you did open the DLC packs early like I did, the content do show up in there.

Thats great news, update today! so much for mundane mondays haha

Can someone let me know if they get an update? cannot be bothered playing it till the patch is done… i hate marines!

Xbox One player here. I own the season pass and got Kinsano just fine but I was not given the 5 packs that were supposed to come with her. Sadness ensued.