kinnect features

I would like to see voice commands (well maybe) but what i really want is the ability to scan everything and have a library 2.0 just like in halo CEA

That would be cool, as long as there are no motion commands. I think the voice commands are an awesome idea. Another library would be nice as well.

as long as its something minor like the library where its not a huge feature to be missed if you don’t have a kinect.

> as long as its something minor like the library where its not a huge feature to be missed if you don’t have a kinect.

Agreed

I don’t want any exclusive features for any hardware other than a the usual Xbox 360, a hard drive, a controller, and a microphone. Kinect is unnecessary and will only alienate those without it.

I personally like having the library and voice functionality in CEA. Nothing to get too upset about missing, but something that allows for a bit more exploration and depth for those wanting it.

Peripheral exclusivity is stupid, Voice commands are enough, anything more will create another rage fest, remember the “Library” feature on CEA.

Kinect is for Kinect games, nothing more

The legendary ending should feature Masterchief and the Arbiter competing in a kinect based dance off.

> I don’t want any exclusive features for any hardware other than a the usual Xbox 360, a hard drive, a controller, and a microphone. Kinect is unnecessary and will only alienate those without it.

Microsoft stated at E3 2011 that after Halo CEA all AAA retail exclusives would feature Kinect functionality of some sort. Kinect is here to stay. Deal with it.

> The legendary ending should feature Masterchief and the Arbiter competing in a kinect based dance off.

How’d you find out the ending already?!?!

The whole game should be played 100% through kinect with voice and hand gestures, because every new change is a good change

I’m dreading what ever Kinect feature is in the game. Somehow The Library feature upset a lot of people.

@above Oh look, flamebait.