-Kings Return- Halo 5 Guardians Music Video

Enjoy

Feel free to leave feedback, always appreciated.

Video quality could be better.

Its not bad, but probably would have been cooler if you mixed the Light is Green score for the Osiris snippets

I liked the switch between the 2 opening cutscenes. However, I thought the switch at the end to the MP with the random music was really abrupt and kinda broke the immersion. I’d try letting the rest of the first song finish, then starting the MP section smoothly with the intense part of The Light is Green or the end of the Osiris suite.

I gave you a like dude it’s pretty beast!

> 2533274844258015;2:
> Video quality could be better.

It was just uploaded lol

It can be viewed in 1080p 60FPS now.

> 2533274799135257;3:
> Its not bad, but probably would have been cooler if you mixed the Light is Green score for the Osiris snippets

I let the Osiris snippets play with The Trials because of the fact that the sync with the footage went well especially when Buck does the initial Ground Pound as the main chorus went right along with the beginning punch.

Thanks though!

> 2535468947915585;4:
> I liked the switch between the 2 opening cutscenes. However, I thought the switch at the end to the MP with the random music was really abrupt and kinda broke the immersion. I’d try letting the rest of the first song finish, then starting the MP section smoothly with the intense part of The Light is Green or the end of the Osiris suite.

The MP with the random music was actually the music used in the MCC launch trailer. And to be honest, that went rather good with the footage then I thought it would.