King Midas touch

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

CSR, more crap DLC and multiplayer without custom kits. Honestly do you guys stay up all night brainstorming on how fast you can destroy this game. Now that EA has thrown in the towel and resigned as the worst video game company I see that Microsoft have stepped up to plate to take over that title and are showing no signs of slowing that train down. Its not enough to jam your customers you also have to hold them up by their ankles while you do it to grab every last penny. But hey why stop there?

Remember the days when Rainbow Six 3 used to kick Halo’s -Yoink- on Xbox LIVE? It had lots of maps, custom kits and everything was unlocked from day one. Then they made a sequel called Black Arrow that followed the same formula, fixed some bugs then added more maps, more game modes and it was another success. Then some Einstein at Ubisoft came along and decided to make a game that has none of those features and they successfully killed the franchise with Lockdown. Since their ego was so huge and their stupidity had no limits they released another clone of Lockdown and once again it was another turd. Instead of going back to the old formula that worked they continued down the same path to obscurity with Vegas and wonder why Call of Duty is destroying them which is the exact same path to obscurity Halo is now going down.

Halo 2 and Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow would be huge hits on XBLA but instead we get Spartan Assault which isn’t allowed to be played on my Xbox or PC and Rainbow Six Patriots which will probably never see the light of day at this rate. But don’t worry when things tank with Halo they will instantly blame piracy and used games instead of blaming themselves for incompetence on a draconian scale. Blood Dragon was a step in the right direction for Ubisoft but Spartan Assault points to a pretty grim future for Halo.

Sorry John, you’re on your own in the next campaign when Xbox One hits because I’ll be too busy playing Star Wars Battlefront on my PS4.

If you’ve got a grievance try and post it in a constructive manner. This just comes across as some sort of non-constructive blog post rant.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Wonderful, now we get broken DLC that is incompatible with Spartan Ops, the hits just keep on coming for this franchise. This is what happens when you employ idiots to run a company who are in over their heads and have a severe -Yoink!- problem. This game is being traded in later today because they’ve just decided to take a dump on my plate.

Screw Halo.

> Wonderful, now we get broken DLC that is incompatible with Spartan Ops, the hits just keep on coming for this franchise. This is what happens when you employ idiots to run a company who are in over their heads and have a severe -Yoink!- problem. This game is being traded in later today because they’ve just decided to take a dump on my plate.
>
> Screw Halo.

Someone got up on the wrong side of bed…

I still love how people complain about NEW halo content with DLC’s this and that.

Every Halo game is Different, but you don’t see me complaining that the Halo AR doesn’t have 60 round clip anymore now do you?

> > Wonderful, now we get broken DLC that is incompatible with Spartan Ops, the hits just keep on coming for this franchise. This is what happens when you employ idiots to run a company who are in over their heads and have a severe -Yoink!- problem. This game is being traded in later today because they’ve just decided to take a dump on my plate.
> >
> > Screw Halo.
>
> Someone got up on the wrong side of bed…

I find it funny how this guy speaks as if 343i betrayed him. Like he was back stabbed. He is taking his frustration to the forums for any of backup. I really don’t see the problem.

Just another person complaining because they have nothing better to do. It won’t take long before this guy either does one of two things.

Keeps playing Halo

or

Gets rid of the game

I so far am not a fan of this guy and if he is going to complain about the DLC when it hasn’t even been out for more than 4 hours then he just needs to I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking…

EDIT: LOL i see what you did there Refrain from speaking…i understand my limits but LOL

I agree that 343i has made some bad calls but just because a few things go wrong doesn’t mean the entire Halo franchise goes down the drain. It is clear that you aren’t a true Halo fan if not even a year after Halo 4’s release you have given up on the entire series. Not Just Halo 4 not just Spartan Assault but HALO.

Also if i recall correctly wasn’t PS2 BF2 the worst out of XBox PC and well PS2. XBox you could have AI be heros and PC had XL. PS2…nothing special.