Kinetic bolts

I was looking at my different loadouts and saw one with Kinetic bolts and I was wondering does that only do extra damage to vehicles or to other Spartans to?

Please also tell me what your too favorite loadouts are and why in the comments

Kinetic bolts do extra damage to vehicles and I don’t really have a favorite loadout yet because I don’t have the flip floopin DMR yet, but when I do, it’ll be DMR with ammo boost and a projection SMG with thrust stabilizer things.

It seems like it does extra damage to Spartans too.

> 2533274973957410;3:
> It seems like it does extra damage to Spartans too.

It doesn’t. Just vehicles.

> 2533274812650916;4:
> > 2533274973957410;3:
> > It seems like it does extra damage to Spartans too.
>
>
> It doesn’t. Just vehicles.

Maybe it just me then.

I think it does extra knockback to Spartans.

Kinetic Bolts seem to chew through Spartan shields a little faster. And definitely better on vehicles. And against AI, especially Prometheans.

Loadouts:

Warzone / WZ Assault / WZ Turbo:
Basic DMR w/Silencer & Recon SMG w/Kinetic Bolts
Good combo against other people.

Warzone Firefight:
Sentinel DMR w/Kinetic Bolts & Recon SMG w/Kinetic Bolts
Good combo for just AI opponents.

> 2533274973957410;5:
> > 2533274812650916;4:
> > > 2533274973957410;3:
> > > It seems like it does extra damage to Spartans too.
> >
> >
> > It doesn’t. Just vehicles.
>
>
> Maybe it just me then.

No it’s not just you, I feel the same.

> 2533274794468360;7:
> Kinetic Bolts seem to chew through Spartan shields a little faster. And definitely better on vehicles. And against AI, especially Prometheans.
>
> Loadouts:
>
> Warzone / WZ Assault / WZ Turbo:
> Basic DMR w/Silencer & Recon SMG w/Kinetic Bolts
> Good combo against other people.
>
> Warzone Firefight:
> Sentinel DMR w/Kinetic Bolts & Recon SMG w/Kinetic Bolts
> Good combo for just AI opponents.

I use this combo as well.

I use smg with plasma blade thing and br with plasma blade. But until I get lvl 8 reqs I use AR with kinetic bolts and the br with kinetic bolts

i don’t know if make more damage to spartans, but i like the way they disintegrate into ashes in front of my eyes

still no dmr here. I use the kinetic bolt smg and classic br with ammo

Warzone, Warzone Assault:
Silenced DMR, silenced protection SMG, advanced sensors.

Firefight:
DMR w kinetic bolts, base BR w kinetic bolts, upgraded thrusters.

Kinetic bolts only affect vehicle damage. You don’t kill AI or Spartans faster.

Warzone and Assault: AR silenced until it gets replaced by SMG silenced, then Pistol-BR-H2BR-DMR (silenced if they got it) progression for the other, advanced sensors on the mod.

Firefight: similar progression weapons except I go extra ammo over silenced, and grenadier on the mod (though I’m open to trying something different).

I like to use different weapons, usually, but I recently unlocked Sentinel BR, and have been using that a lot. Also, I really love the silenced recon AR.

Only extra damage against vehicle armor.

I love the DMR with extended ammo and the upgraded thrusters I believe it is(the ones that let your shield recharge while running and give you a faster thrust recharge time). Secondary I use a recon SMG with kinetic bolts. I find the kinetic bolts more effect against Promethian enemies, but that might just be in my head.

My most common loadout that I use in firefight is Advanced sensors coupled with a silenced SMG and silenced DMR. Stealth loadout.

Regular or Sentinel DMR with stabilizers and the H2 BR (because you can’t be caught without one).

Until I reach 6/7 REQs I usually use Sentinel BR w/ Kinetic Rounds and Extended Mag SMG, though sometimes I’ll use a Classic Br instead of the SMG. At lvl 6 REQs I trade out my BR for a DMR, then at 7 I trade that out for a Recon DMR w/ Kinetic Rounds. At level 8 I sometimes switch out my SMG for a Classic BR w/ Energy Bayonet and whatever Armor Mod I’m using for Increased Melee Strength. Got to make sure they die when I stab 'em.