KINECT FOR HALO

Opinions, opinions, opinions!

Nope, do not want. No desire to have my dog walk by or bark and make my Spartan do something dumb.

Yeah, I don’t want to pick my nose and accidentally reload.

Kinect Halo will be in the bargain bins after 3 days of release.

I do not want to see it happen. If Kinect is going to support full movement in the future, I do not want to see players making disgusting dances, or real life teabagging -_-

Something like this? This

Nah. Maybe voice commands but THAT’S IT. No motion commands.

Kinect support like CEA is where I draw the line.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NEVER
NOT AT ALL
ARE YOU HIGH
THE ONLY GAME THAT WORKS IN FABLE… surprisingly

Bad idea! Don’t do it!

Yes yes!
Cruel legacey’s idea:

Machinima. Use kinect to move and animate our own spartan to do machinina stuff.

I liked the balance it had in CEA. It a fun addition but it wasn’t required. I would never want it required…

I actually like the idea, but being REQUIRED, thats a BAD idea. However, it was amazing, especially when i tried “Active Spartan”. Hopefully in the next title, we can make call outs, like in CEA, were you say “throw grenade” the grenade is thrown. Imagine doing that in SpOps, and even better, called down ord weapons, by its name. Anyone agree?

> Nope, do not want. No desire to have my dog walk by or bark and make my Spartan do something dumb.

lol, same here.

kinect for halo?! – how should that work?
– how about NO or some coregamers and halo fans get that angry that the ash of this system will be vaporized.
if we talk over halo wars or a spin off – its ok ==D

> kinect for halo?! – how should that work?
> – how about NO or some coregamers and halo fans get that angry that the ash of this system will be vaporized.
> if we talk over halo wars or a spin off – its ok ==D

If Kinect is supported like in CEA, I would take it.
If Kinect is mandatory like in Kinect Adventures, I would leave it.

> or some coregamers and halo fans get that angry that the ash of this system will be vaporized.

Tinchen! -.-

> Yes yes!
> Cruel legacey’s idea:
>
> Machinima. Use kinect to move and animate our own spartan to do machinina stuff.

Actually, that’s a pretty neat idea, as long as Kinect is optional.

Only if it’s optional. If it were required, it just wouldn’t work.

Well, I would love it if its optional, but if required, NO WAY.

That is what I meant, (optional) I wouldn’t play if it required it either. Just the idea of controlling a full spartan or anything else would be fun for messing around or good exercise for others.