Kinect? Anyone else wants to control motion to make AWESOME Machinimas?

I think it would be great to have Kinect. And for those who do not want Kinect in the game.

Well here is something for you idiots. ITS A OPTION!! if you don’t wanna move around and just sit on your chair then DO IT! YOU CAN TURN YOUR KINECT OFF!

There should be a special Playlist in Matchmaking. Such as there is competitive, DLC, Arena ect…

So there should be a special playlist named KINECT! it would be so much fun! I don’t know about you guys but I am gonna love tbagging and really putting my balls in people’s faces lol.

It would be great. And making Machinimas in Halo would be amazing! We should be able to have full control over motion of our spartans and make awesome machinimas! It would be amazing! And wouldn’t look like a video game anymore when we start making Machinimas.

I am sure allot of creative people who make Machinimas will love this new feature.

So Who else agrees to enable Kinect for all the future halos including Halo CE Anniversary??

Remember guys. This does NOT effect the Core Gameplay.
Its a very secondary option.

So Stop crying like babies.

Surely you jest.

Jest???

NO KINECT IN HALO EVER!!!

this is halo, not kinect sports.

motion gaming is for casuals/children/elderly NOT the hardcore

when dev’s tried to cater halo to casuals we got reach, the halo franchise can’t afford another step in that direction.

A joke?

I told you and I keep saying this. ITS A SECONDARY OPTION! IT DOESN’T EFFECT THE CORE GAMEPLAY! GET IT IN YOUR HEAD IDIOT! IF YOU DON’T WANNA PLAY WITH KINECT THEN DON’T PLAY WITH IT! SIMPLE!

My gosh I hate people like you.

kinect integration even as an OPTION is a step in the wrong direction.

if you want to play with motion gaming thats fine, there are plenty of titles for you, just not in my halo. there is already way too much casual/newb friendly bs in halo, we don’t need to add more

> NO KINECT IN HALO EVER!!!
>
> this is halo, not kinect sports.
>
>
> motion gaming is for casuals/children/elderly NOT the hardcore
>
>
> when dev’s tried to cater halo to casuals we got reach, the halo franchise can’t afford another step in that direction.

Agreed.

Its just such an unneeded addition. Other shooters have tried motion controls as a secondary option and ALL of them were gimmicky. I think Reach messed up core gameplay enough and this would further distance themselves from winning back the hardcore gamers that left. Even if its not required it WILL turn a lot of players off to Halo and we dont need that anymore than its already happened with Reach.

> NO KINECT IN HALO EVER!!!
>
> this is halo, not kinect sports.
>
>
> motion gaming is for casuals/children/elderly NOT the hardcore
>
>
> when dev’s tried to cater halo to casuals we got reach, the halo franchise can’t afford another step in that direction.

this^

motion controls are the worst thing that has happened to gaming.

> > NO KINECT IN HALO EVER!!!
> >
> > this is halo, not kinect sports.
> >
> >
> > motion gaming is for casuals/children/elderly NOT the hardcore
> >
> >
> > when dev’s tried to cater halo to casuals we got reach, the halo franchise can’t afford another step in that direction.
>
> this^
>
> motion controls are the worst thing that has happened to gaming.

Motion controls are just for fun with friends and kids. Thats why kids are the only people playing Wii now.

Lolkinect

Seriously, why do you even want this in Halo? Is it just because it’s new and shiny? It doesn’t need to be in Halo just because it’s in other games. Hell, it shouldn’t be in Halo EVER! I mean, how would it work? Would you turn around on the spot to turn in game? No you wouldn’t be able to see your screen. Would you run forward to run in game? No, you’d run into your TV…

Sighs, shakes head and walks away