kinda useless

the specialization that makes u an outline instead of a blob is useless since the only time you are a blob is when you are out in the open

What? I don’t even know what you’re talking about.

thats not true

> thats not true

look at the e3 and all other footage

If that’s the case then its still not useless. If your only a blob when your out in the open then for them to see an outline of your spartan while out in the open, what is the person useing prometian vision going to think?? Oh He’s behind the wall. duh think before you post. It’s just a distraction. Stop trying to hate on everything.

You mean the Wetworks specialization?

I thought it had 3 different bonuses:

• Makes your footsteps quieter
  • You appear as an outline instead of a red blob when others use PV
  • You perform assassinations quicker.

The specialization also makes you run quieter as well as assassinate enemies faster. A normal person appears as a blob through the walls but you would only be an outline… not useless

Lolwut, you shouldnt post topics if you dont have your facts straight, the Specialization is quite useful because it keeps the distinct and quite obvious Red figure of enemies from being as noticable in any environment when scanning with Promethean Vision. People were never out in the open at all times in the footage, and I dont even know what your getting at honestly. Promethean Vision will show Enemies as a distinct Red figure anytime they are in range regardless of where they are, while only showing a outline of the enemies figure while the specialization is activated making you much less obvious to the users of Promethean Vision. So whats the point of this topic then?

> If that’s the case then its still not useless. If your only a blob when your out in the open then for them to see an outline of your spartan while out in the open, what is the person useing prometian vision going to think?? Oh He’s behind the wall. duh think before you post. It’s just a distraction. Stop trying to hate on everything.

if you are out in the open they will see you anyway. and i’m not hating i’m pointing out something

> Lolwut, you shouldnt post topics if you dont have your facts straight, the Specialization is quite useful because it keeps the distinct and quite obvious Red figure of enemies from being as noticable in any environment when scanning with Promethean Vision. People were never out in the open at all times in the footage, and I dont even know what your getting at honestly. Promethean Vision will show Enemies as a distinct Red figure anytime they are in range regardless of where they are, while only showing a outline of the enemies figure while the specialization is activated making you much less obvious to the users of Promethean Vision. So whats the point of this topic then?

no normally without it you are an outline unless you are out in the open

> The specialization also makes you run quieter as well as assassinate enemies faster. A normal person appears as a blob through the walls but you would only be an outline… not useless

no normally without it you are an outline unless you are out in the open

> You mean the Wetworks specialization?
>
>
> I thought it had 3 different bonuses:
> - Makes your footsteps quieter
> - You appear as an outline instead of a red silhouette when others use PV
> - You perform everything quicker.

Fixed.

You honestly just double posted just to reply to two seperate people with the same false statement? Dude, seriously Wetworks is one of the most useful Specializations for gameplay purposes if you dont realize this then I honestly cant understand you.

You’re talking about that one with the Wetworks? Oh okay, you don’t need the PV for looking out the open spaces, just for the one behind walls and boxes.

> You honestly just double posted just to reply to two seperate people with the same false statement? Dude, seriously Wetworks is one of the most useful Specializations for gameplay purposes if you dont realize this then I honestly cant understand you.

watch e3 footage of the multiplayer it is not a false statement

It doesnt matter whether your statement is false or not cause you opinion is useless.

> It doesnt matter whether your statement is false or not cause you opinion is useless.

not an opinion it’s true.

Here is the link to the Halo News Bulletin which illustrates that what the other members have been trying to tell you.

http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/08/15/The-Halo-Bulletin-81512.aspx