Kinda a niche thing but I want it anyway

In the campaign of halo 3 you can see marines sit on the tracks of a scorpion tank and as players / spartans we never could I kinda want to see this put in halo infinite BTB where like 4 people can sit on the side if they want

> 2535420001052046;1:
> In the campaign of halo 3 you can see marines sit on the tracks of a scorpion tank and as players / spartans we never could I kinda want to see this put in halo infinite BTB where like 4 people can sit on the side if they want

This would be awesome if Forge actually includes PVE elements

I like any passenger seats, it’s funny because it would not be helpful at all on a Scorpion but that just makes it more fun.

Exposed passengers on the track will only make for easy targets. But yes it’d be cool to see/do

> 2533274801036271;3:
> I like any passenger seats, it’s funny because it would not be helpful at all on a Scorpion but that just makes it more fun.

100%
They’d be sitting ducks on the scorpion, slow moving and no cover.

But in the right hands, a scorpion loaded with players carrying power weapons? Sign me up!

Players could ride passenger on the Scorpion in Combat Evolved! I’m very disappointed that the feature was removed in the other games, especially since AI became capable of driving in Halo 2. In fact, the only other game where you can ride on the passenger seats of the Scorpion is Halo 3: ODST, which is quite interesting indeed!