Kind of new and Looking for other decent players

Okay so here goes, Im new to halo ( well I’ve always played but never serious.) I’ve been trying to improve and grow in the sport, since I’m relatively new to serious gaming I haven’t found anyone worth running parties with who is serious about the game and doesn’t goof off or rage quit all the time. I love swat, decent at other playlists but still learning haha. I stay around the gold/platinum rank playing on my own without any good teammates. If you’re interested add me! Would love to make friends who actually care about the game! (MissBadWoIf)

Hey there, as you’re looking for other players I’ll move your post over into our recruiting section. Welcome to Waypoint! :slight_smile:

You only want girls? Cause while I’m sure that there are girls on Halo, I’m pretty sure the ratio of men to women on Halo is skewed in favor of the men.

I understand that, I’ll take anyone really, but just wanted girls tho team up with lol it’s rare to find while online

> 2533274915643658;3:
> You only want girls? Cause while I’m sure that there are girls on Halo, I’m pretty sure the ratio of men to women on Halo is skewed in favor of the men.

Add me FRTB BONEJANGLE and mattituide27 we play serious and also team play