Kind of disappointed.

Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love halo 4. It’s a fantastic game. I actually bought the limited edition version and liked it, however there is something I feel very cheated over. I noticed my friend had all of the benefits of the limited edition, without actually purchasing the limited edition. It just makes me feel cheated out of $40 that I spent. I’m not sure if this is just some fluke, but it makes me feel like I wasted $40.

Well 343 just wants your money, so you pretty much got conned. I also was conned out of $60 and I feel for you.

> Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love halo 4. It’s a fantastic game. I actually bought the limited edition version and liked it, however there is something I feel very cheated over. I noticed <mark>my friend had all of the benefits of the limited edition, without actually purchasing the limited edition</mark>. It just makes me feel cheated out of $40 that I spent. I’m not sure if this is just some fluke, but it makes me feel like I wasted $40.

I don’t see how that’s possible unless he bought it.

There are many exclusives to Halo 4 LE, in both in-game and some physical material.
It’s not as packed as the Reach version but that was Bungie’s goodbye thing so it makes sense.

It’s all in your head pal, just enjoy the game and maybe with your friend too.