Killstreaks next?

Dude I got an extermination!! I’m calling in a MAC bombardment

Broski! I just got a kilamanjaro! Deploying Havock warhead! we got this one guy!

maybe they’ll be an “armor upgrade” that lets you take twice the damage after getting raped.

if you 5 kills in a row you can call in a pelican for support.

If you get an “unfriggin believable” then you can FIRE A HALO and win the match even if your team was 10 seconds from losing.

You read that gameinformer thing didn’t you?

> Dude I got an extermination!! I’m calling in a MAC bombardment
>
> Broski! I just got a kilamanjaro! Deploying Havock warhead! we got this one guy!
>
> maybe they’ll be an “armor upgrade” that lets you take twice the damage after getting raped.
>
> if you 5 kills in a row you can call in a pelican for support.
>
> If you get an “unfriggin believable” then you can FIRE A HALO and win the match even if your team was 10 seconds from losing.

Seems legit. I’m so pumped for features like spawning with rockets, x-ray, halo points, random weapon spawns, and jet pack.

They might as well add Killstreaks and ADS.

> Dude I got an extermination!! I’m calling in a MAC bombardment
>
> Broski!

Too bad you can’t get an extermination when there are instant spawns.

> > Dude I got an extermination!! I’m calling in a MAC bombardment
> >
> > Broski! I just got a kilamanjaro! Deploying Havock warhead! we got this one guy!
> >
> > maybe they’ll be an “armor upgrade” that lets you take twice the damage after getting raped.
> >
> > if you 5 kills in a row you can call in a pelican for support.
> >
> > If you get an “unfriggin believable” then you can FIRE A HALO and win the match even if your team was 10 seconds from losing.
>
> Seems legit. I’m so pumped for features like spawning with rockets, x-ray, halo points, random weapon spawns, and jet pack.

Sarcasm?^ Can’t tell anymore with all of the “I love 343” or “343 suxs wee wee” threads spreading like wildfire.

While I know the OP was being sarcastic, that would actually be fun in CUSTOMS. And only customs. Keep the medals in MP.

Hey troll, this isn’t call of duty. Halo needs to go back to Halo 3.

They’ll probably save killstreaks for Halo 5.