Kills not counting?

Has it ever happened to someone where they get a kill, but it doesn’t show up? Its mainly happened with me and binary rifles on Super Fiesta, but my brother says it happens to him while playing Warzone as well.

> 2535456248285117;1:
> Has it ever happened to someone where they get a kill, but it doesn’t show up? Its mainly happened with me and binary rifles on Super Fiesta, but my brother says it happens to him while playing Warzone as well.

its usually when you get a headshot with the binary for me tbh, its worse when I use the twin jewels (the legendary req version) and the kill doesn’t count so I’ve basically wasted bullets

I’ve also saw this in Warzone. My total kills were 9 in one match but my PGCR said my tool of destruction was the Railgun with 12 kills…

Kills get counted, they just don’t get shown. Every time some one gets a kill in the middle of a firefight, the kill list has a noticeable gap between two kills. The gap being the binary rifle kill.

> 2533275030819984;4:
> Kills get counted, they just don’t get shown. Every time some one gets a kill in the middle of a firefight, the kill list has a noticeable gap between two kills. The gap being the binary rifle kill.

Its also happened when nothing is going on at the time (when kills aren’t happening at the time)

Wow! I thought this was just me.

> 2533274833569045;6:
> Wow! I thought this was just me.

lol nope

> 2533275030819984;4:
> Kills get counted, they just don’t get shown. Every time some one gets a kill in the middle of a firefight, the kill list has a noticeable gap between two kills. The gap being the binary rifle kill.

Suddenly things make sense. I never made the connection, I thought it just happened randomly.

It could be the kill glitch

I some times receive kills from weapons or vehicles I’m not using. Or lose them.

It can even happen with an enemy killing a team mate and the kill being giving to your self and counts as a betrayal but is rarer than getting a team mates kill.

I love when it shows you the warden kill in WZFF, but doesn’t add to your commendation :confused:

> 2533274826047148;10:
> I love when it shows you the warden kill in WZFF, but doesn’t add to your commendation :confused:

Everybody who participated in the kill will receive a boss assist.
Only one player earns the kill, the final shot.

Yes, but when it says “Warden Kill” on the screen, not warden assist, I believe that’s a kill, which were not counting… I should’ve had the commendation done months ago

> 2533274826047148;12:
> Yes, but when it says “Warden Kill” on the screen, not warden assist, I believe that’s a kill, which were not counting… I should’ve had the commendation done months ago

The Warden kill only counts if you get a little red X in the middle of your reticle.

> 2535437652903765;13:
> > 2533274826047148;12:
> > Yes, but when it says “Warden Kill” on the screen, not warden assist, I believe that’s a kill, which were not counting… I should’ve had the commendation done months ago
>
>
> The Warden kill only counts if you get a little red X in the middle of your reticle.

“You Eliminated Warden Eternal”… “Mytic Takedown” with a big red x comes up… guess what, no warden commendation!!! Go check my last two videos on my GT to verify that… it’s broken! It’s still fouled up almost a year after release.

> 2533274826047148;14:
> > 2535437652903765;13:
> > > 2533274826047148;12:
> > > Yes, but when it says “Warden Kill” on the screen, not warden assist, I believe that’s a kill, which were not counting… I should’ve had the commendation done months ago
> >
> >
> > The Warden kill only counts if you get a little red X in the middle of your reticle.
>
>
> “You Eliminated Warden Eternal”… “Mytic Takedown” with a big red x comes up… guess what, no warden commendation!!! Go check my last two videos on my GT to verify that… it’s broken! It’s still fouled up almost a year after release.

Huh. Never happened to me. Finished my Warden commendation shortly after WZFF released.

Ya it happens. It counts as your kill it just doesnt show up. I don’t like it but it happens.

It shafted me out of warden kills for the last 10 WZFF games :frowning: