KILLIONAIRE IN SWAT!!!

So in all my years of playing Halo and as far as I can recall this is my first Killionaire that didn’t involve playing firefight back in the day. In my opinion those don’t really count because they weren’t THAT difficult to get.

Allow me to set the stage…

Going hard in a game of Swat and two of my teammates quit or were disconnected. Either way they were gone so now myself and the other team member are left to clean house. What happened next was 1 part magic, 3 parts luck and (let’s be honest) 5 parts spawn camping. In my defense, however, I didn’t know it was going to turn out this way but I had no choice but to take advantage seeing as how were were already out numbered.

Enjoy!
Killionaire!!!

Report!

> 2533274808466688;1:
> So in all my years of playing Halo and as far as I can recall this is my first Killionaire that didn’t involve playing firefight back in the day. In my opinion those don’t really count because they weren’t THAT difficult to get.
>
> Allow me to set the stage…
>
> Going hard in a game of Swat and two of my teammates quit or were disconnected. Either way they were gone so now myself and the other team member are left to clean house. What happened next was 1 part magic, 3 parts luck and (let’s be honest) 5 parts spawn camping. In my defense, however, I didn’t know it was going to turn out this way but I had no choice but to take advantage seeing as how were were already out numbered.
>
> Enjoy!
> Killionaire!!!Report!

Nice!

Did you go on a “Hot streak” after that? :grinning:

> 2533274870717152;2:
> > 2533274808466688;1:
> > So in all my years of playing Halo and as far as I can recall this is my first Killionaire that didn’t involve playing firefight back in the day. In my opinion those don’t really count because they weren’t THAT difficult to get.
> >
> > Allow me to set the stage…
> >
> > Going hard in a game of Swat and two of my teammates quit or were disconnected. Either way they were gone so now myself and the other team member are left to clean house. What happened next was 1 part magic, 3 parts luck and (let’s be honest) 5 parts spawn camping. In my defense, however, I didn’t know it was going to turn out this way but I had no choice but to take advantage seeing as how were were already out numbered.
> >
> > Enjoy!
> > Killionaire!!!Report!
>
> Nice!
>
> Did you go on a “Hot streak” after that? :grinning:

I did indeed!! I was feeling pretty good about myself and my morale was pretty high. lol I’m sure I spouted a few cuss words in my excitement but I can’t be certain. It was all a blur. lol

nice, I’m still working on getting my first naire, I want to get it I either btb or warzone as infection is too easy imho , I have got the poc but missed the naire :frowning: my quest still hasn’t been completed

> 2533274808466688;3:
> > 2533274870717152;2:
> > > 2533274808466688;1:
> > > So in all my years of playing Halo and as far as I can recall this is my first Killionaire that didn’t involve playing firefight back in the day. In my opinion those don’t really count because they weren’t THAT difficult to get.
> > >
> > > Allow me to set the stage…
> > >
> > > Going hard in a game of Swat and two of my teammates quit or were disconnected. Either way they were gone so now myself and the other team member are left to clean house. What happened next was 1 part magic, 3 parts luck and (let’s be honest) 5 parts spawn camping. In my defense, however, I didn’t know it was going to turn out this way but I had no choice but to take advantage seeing as how were were already out numbered.
> > >
> > > Enjoy!
> > > Killionaire!!!Report!
> >
> > Nice!
> >
> > Did you go on a “Hot streak” after that? :grinning:
>
> I did indeed!! I was feeling pretty good about myself and my morale was pretty high. lol I’m sure I spouted a few cuss words in my excitement but I can’t be certain. It was all a blur. lol

This once happened in Infection.

It was glorious!

> 2533274965187692;4:
> nice, I’m still working on getting my first naire, I want to get it I either btb or warzone as infection is too was imho , I have got the poc but missed the naire :frowning: my quest still hasn’t been completed

Nice!! I’ve had up to a killtastrophe I think. That’s as far as I’ve made it. Figured Killionaire was dang near impossible in any mode. Things have to line up pretty well for anything over an Overkill I feel. I know I got lucky and I can say with almost certainty it will never happen again for me. lol

> 2533274870717152;5:
> > 2533274808466688;3:
> > > 2533274870717152;2:
> > > > 2533274808466688;1:
> > > > So in all my years of playing Halo and as far as I can recall this is my first Killionaire that didn’t involve playing firefight back in the day. In my opinion those don’t really count because they weren’t THAT difficult to get.
> > > >
> > > > Allow me to set the stage…
> > > >
> > > > Going hard in a game of Swat and two of my teammates quit or were disconnected. Either way they were gone so now myself and the other team member are left to clean house. What happened next was 1 part magic, 3 parts luck and (let’s be honest) 5 parts spawn camping. In my defense, however, I didn’t know it was going to turn out this way but I had no choice but to take advantage seeing as how were were already out numbered.
> > > >
> > > > Enjoy!
> > > > Killionaire!!!Report!
> > >
> > > Nice!
> > >
> > > Did you go on a “Hot streak” after that? :grinning:
> >
> > I did indeed!! I was feeling pretty good about myself and my morale was pretty high. lol I’m sure I spouted a few cuss words in my excitement but I can’t be certain. It was all a blur. lol
>
> This once happened in Infection.
>
> It was glorious!

Dang it!!! I’ll have to check it out later. I tried playing it but I’m here at work and for whatever reason it won’t play. DAMN THE MAN!!

> 2533274808466688;6:
> > 2533274965187692;4:
> > nice, I’m still working on getting my first naire, I want to get it I either btb or warzone as infection is too was imho , I have got the poc but missed the naire :frowning: my quest still hasn’t been completed
>
> Nice!! I’ve had up to a killtastrophe I think. That’s as far as I’ve made it. Figured Killionaire was dang near impossible in any mode. Things have to line up pretty well for anything over an Overkill I feel. I know I got lucky and I can say with almost certainty it will never happen again for me. lol

you say that but when you get a medal you are better at getting it again, like it took me until June to get my first unfrigg, and then a day later I got my second, that’s how it works somehow lol

> 2533274965187692;8:
> > 2533274808466688;6:
> > > 2533274965187692;4:
> > > nice, I’m still working on getting my first naire, I want to get it I either btb or warzone as infection is too was imho , I have got the poc but missed the naire :frowning: my quest still hasn’t been completed
> >
> > Nice!! I’ve had up to a killtastrophe I think. That’s as far as I’ve made it. Figured Killionaire was dang near impossible in any mode. Things have to line up pretty well for anything over an Overkill I feel. I know I got lucky and I can say with almost certainty it will never happen again for me. lol
>
> you say that but when you get a medal you are better at getting it again, like it took me until June to get my first unfrigg, and then a day later I got my second, that’s how it works somehow lol

I think an unfrig would be WAY harder to get!!! That’s awesome! Killionaire happens and it’s over within a few seconds. You gotta have serious skill to get an UNFRIG!!

> 2533274808466688;9:
> > 2533274965187692;8:
> > > 2533274808466688;6:
> > > > 2533274965187692;4:
> > > > nice, I’m still working on getting my first naire, I want to get it I either btb or warzone as infection is too was imho , I have got the poc but missed the naire :frowning: my quest still hasn’t been completed
> > >
> > > Nice!! I’ve had up to a killtastrophe I think. That’s as far as I’ve made it. Figured Killionaire was dang near impossible in any mode. Things have to line up pretty well for anything over an Overkill I feel. I know I got lucky and I can say with almost certainty it will never happen again for me. lol
> >
> > you say that but when you get a medal you are better at getting it again, like it took me until June to get my first unfrigg, and then a day later I got my second, that’s how it works somehow lol
>
> I think an unfrig would be WAY harder to get!!! That’s awesome! Killionaire happens and it’s over within a few seconds. You gotta have serious skill to get an UNFRIG!!

Tommi thekrogan has “55” Unfrigs! :astonished:

> 2533274870717152;10:
> > 2533274808466688;9:
> > > 2533274965187692;8:
> > > > 2533274808466688;6:
> > > > > 2533274965187692;4:
> > > > > nice, I’m still working on getting my first naire, I want to get it I either btb or warzone as infection is too was imho , I have got the poc but missed the naire :frowning: my quest still hasn’t been completed
> > > >
> > > > Nice!! I’ve had up to a killtastrophe I think. That’s as far as I’ve made it. Figured Killionaire was dang near impossible in any mode. Things have to line up pretty well for anything over an Overkill I feel. I know I got lucky and I can say with almost certainty it will never happen again for me. lol
> > >
> > > you say that but when you get a medal you are better at getting it again, like it took me until June to get my first unfrigg, and then a day later I got my second, that’s how it works somehow lol
> >
> > I think an unfrig would be WAY harder to get!!! That’s awesome! Killionaire happens and it’s over within a few seconds. You gotta have serious skill to get an UNFRIG!!
>
> Tommi thekrogan has “55” Unfrigs! :astonished:

Holy crap!!! How the hell is that even possible??? BEAST MODE ENGAGED!!! lol

It’s really hard to get a Naire in SWAT, given the circumstances. Well done! :smiley:

> 2535429593088083;12:
> It’s really hard to get a Naire in SWAT, given the circumstances. Well done! :smiley:

Thanks!!!

If you’re gonna get a Killionaire, the best game types to try to get it in are SWAT, Grifball, and Infection. Basically game types with short respawn times. Cuz it’s something like 2 to 4 seconds between kills to keep the streak alive, right? Can’t remember. I don’t really see a person being able to achieve that in any other game type (that isn’t Warzone) without the stars and planets aligning just right.

> 2586218893181855;14:
> If you’re gonna get a Killionaire, the best game types to try to get it in are SWAT, Grifball, and Infection. Basically game types with short respawn times. Cuz it’s something like 2 to 4 seconds between kills to keep the streak alive, right? Can’t remember. I don’t really see a person being able to achieve that in any other game type (that isn’t Warzone) without the stars and planets aligning just right.

I do agree really. Everything has to be juuuuussstt right though. Basically, how it happened for me. Everyone spawning in the same location over and over again. lol Grifball I can see it for sure. I haven’t played enough Infection to know. If it were to happen in something else I’d put my money on BTB. I’ve had up a Killtrocity in BTB and that’s because a bunch of them were standing there when I came around the corner in a rocket hog.

I felt like SWAT would have been the game least likely because of the small teams. How the heck are you supposed to kill 10 people in a short amount of time when it’s 4v4, right? Well, now I know. lol Like you said: Short spawn times helps a lot. lol

> 2533274870717152;10:
> > 2533274808466688;9:
> > > 2533274965187692;8:
> > > > 2533274808466688;6:
> > > > > 2533274965187692;4:
> > > > > nice, I’m still working on getting my first naire, I want to get it I either btb or warzone as infection is too was imho , I have got the poc but missed the naire :frowning: my quest still hasn’t been completed
> > > >
> > > > Nice!! I’ve had up to a killtastrophe I think. That’s as far as I’ve made it. Figured Killionaire was dang near impossible in any mode. Things have to line up pretty well for anything over an Overkill I feel. I know I got lucky and I can say with almost certainty it will never happen again for me. lol
> > >
> > > you say that but when you get a medal you are better at getting it again, like it took me until June to get my first unfrigg, and then a day later I got my second, that’s how it works somehow lol
> >
> > I think an unfrig would be WAY harder to get!!! That’s awesome! Killionaire happens and it’s over within a few seconds. You gotta have serious skill to get an UNFRIG!!
>
> Tommi thekrogan has “55” Unfrigs! :astonished:

spl1ced who is a youtuber and in my company has over 300

> 2586218893181855;14:
> If you’re gonna get a Killionaire, the best game types to try to get it in are SWAT, Grifball, and Infection. Basically game types with short respawn times. Cuz it’s something like 2 to 4 seconds between kills to keep the streak alive, right? Can’t remember. I don’t really see a person being able to achieve that in any other game type (that isn’t Warzone) without the stars and planets aligning just right.

4.5 seconds in h5 , 4 seconds in every other halo game

> 2533274965187692;16:
> > 2533274870717152;10:
> > > 2533274808466688;9:
> > > > 2533274965187692;8:
> > > > > 2533274808466688;6:
> > > > > > 2533274965187692;4:
> > > > > > nice, I’m still working on getting my first naire, I want to get it I either btb or warzone as infection is too was imho , I have got the poc but missed the naire :frowning: my quest still hasn’t been completed
> > > > >
> > > > > Nice!! I’ve had up to a killtastrophe I think. That’s as far as I’ve made it. Figured Killionaire was dang near impossible in any mode. Things have to line up pretty well for anything over an Overkill I feel. I know I got lucky and I can say with almost certainty it will never happen again for me. lol
> > > >
> > > > you say that but when you get a medal you are better at getting it again, like it took me until June to get my first unfrigg, and then a day later I got my second, that’s how it works somehow lol
> > >
> > > I think an unfrig would be WAY harder to get!!! That’s awesome! Killionaire happens and it’s over within a few seconds. You gotta have serious skill to get an UNFRIG!!
> >
> > Tommi thekrogan has “55” Unfrigs! :astonished:
>
> spl1ced who is a youtuber and in my company has over 300

Does he have a Waypoint account?

> 2533274870717152;18:
> > 2533274965187692;16:
> > > 2533274870717152;10:
> > > > 2533274808466688;9:
> > > > > 2533274965187692;8:
> > > > > > 2533274808466688;6:
> > > > > > > 2533274965187692;4:
> > > > > > > nice, I’m still working on getting my first naire, I want to get it I either btb or warzone as infection is too was imho , I have got the poc but missed the naire :frowning: my quest still hasn’t been completed
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Nice!! I’ve had up to a killtastrophe I think. That’s as far as I’ve made it. Figured Killionaire was dang near impossible in any mode. Things have to line up pretty well for anything over an Overkill I feel. I know I got lucky and I can say with almost certainty it will never happen again for me. lol
> > > > >
> > > > > you say that but when you get a medal you are better at getting it again, like it took me until June to get my first unfrigg, and then a day later I got my second, that’s how it works somehow lol
> > > >
> > > > I think an unfrig would be WAY harder to get!!! That’s awesome! Killionaire happens and it’s over within a few seconds. You gotta have serious skill to get an UNFRIG!!
> > >
> > > Tommi thekrogan has “55” Unfrigs! :astonished:
> >
> > spl1ced who is a youtuber and in my company has over 300
>
> Does he have a Waypoint account?

yeah, go to my company and he is the leader, or just search his gt

> 2533274965187692;19:
> > 2533274870717152;18:
> > > 2533274965187692;16:
> > > > 2533274870717152;10:
> > > > > 2533274808466688;9:
> > > > > > 2533274965187692;8:
> > > > > > > 2533274808466688;6:
> > > > > > > > 2533274965187692;4:
> > > > > > > > nice, I’m still working on getting my first naire, I want to get it I either btb or warzone as infection is too was imho , I have got the poc but missed the naire :frowning: my quest still hasn’t been completed
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Nice!! I’ve had up to a killtastrophe I think. That’s as far as I’ve made it. Figured Killionaire was dang near impossible in any mode. Things have to line up pretty well for anything over an Overkill I feel. I know I got lucky and I can say with almost certainty it will never happen again for me. lol
> > > > > >
> > > > > > you say that but when you get a medal you are better at getting it again, like it took me until June to get my first unfrigg, and then a day later I got my second, that’s how it works somehow lol
> > > > >
> > > > > I think an unfrig would be WAY harder to get!!! That’s awesome! Killionaire happens and it’s over within a few seconds. You gotta have serious skill to get an UNFRIG!!
> > > >
> > > > Tommi thekrogan has “55” Unfrigs! :astonished:
> > >
> > > spl1ced who is a youtuber and in my company has over 300
> >
> > Does he have a Waypoint account?
>
> yeah, go to my company and he is the leader, or just search his gt

That’s crazy!!! Some people just got it I guess. lol