Killing most of Noble Team... did you like or dislike this decision?

I did think it added a lot to the weight of the story in Reach, but I was kind of sad that we wouldn’t get to see anymore of them going forward in future storytelling.

> I did think it added a lot to the weight of the story in Reach, but I was kind of sad that we wouldn’t get to see anymore of them going forward in future storytelling.

It was diffirent,but it was keeping to Halo canon that no other Spartan’s apart from the one MC rescued after Halo:CE were alive. Spartan III’s still count as Spartans.

meh, i didn’t i was sad to see them die/leave but then again…

• I would never be driven off a cliff by Kat AGAIN
  • I would never have to hear Jun talk about his cooking
  • I wouldn’t have to hear Emile scream “IM READY TO MAKE SOME BEANS!” while he tries to snipe covies with his shotgun
  • Carter was useless
  • Jorge… actually, Jorge was the only useful noble because i would sit behind him while he rips the Zealots to shreds on Winter Contingency

We’re playing a military sci-fi shooter. If people aren’t dropping like flies around me, either the enemy isn’t tough enough or my allies aren’t fighting hard enough.

I’m glad they’re not going to be in any more storytelling considering the whole thing broke canon…

All of Noble Team dying was fitting insofar as - with the exception of Jorge - they’re Spartan IIIs. And Spartan IIIs are known to be sent on missions that ultimately lead to their deaths.

Could have seen it coming. They’re called NOBLE team, which the words literal meaning is somebody who did something heroic before they died. I didn’t care for Noble team too much as characters though. They weren’t really likable, with the exception of Jorge. But in the end, there wasn’t enough on screen chemistry between Noble 6 and the rest of the team to make them likable.

I really hate to say this, and I mean I REALLY, REALLY hate to say this, but I was more touched by Woods dying in Black Ops.

Shoot me, before I shoot myself.

EDIT: Also, it did indeed break cannon. “WOW. These Spartan III’s are really good! Let’s just pick them up, give them full blown Mjolnir armor, and have them slapped together with a Spartan II! Halsey doesn’t even know about Spartan III’s at this point, but let’s just do it anyway, she won’t notice!” If they were as good as they supposably are, then they should have been thrown in the Headhunters, not some super special team.

If Emile actually shouted something like that…I swear I’d find a way to literally kill him in game.

And, I didn’t feel a lot of emotion when characters died, but you try developing 5 characters in an FPS game.

Thanks, I didn’t even play the campaign yet, and you just ruined it for me.

How bout a Spoiler notice in the title.

I honestly didn’t care they were all underdeveloped characters.

I wish at least six got away, the others all suck and had no personallity

I sort of disliked it, not that any were really sad aside from Jorge’s since he had the most character out of all of them, but because most of them died in stupid ways.

> Thanks, I didn’t even play the campaign yet, and you just ruined it for me.
>
> How bout a Spoiler notice in the title.

A spoiler notice shouldn’t be necessary after 10 months.

I disliked it, while each death felt well executed, almost reflecting a part of them (Kat due to under-thinking, Emile dying a warriors death etc) but having them all die became predictable (sorry I can’t think of the word where you know they’re going to die, they’re killed off for the sake of it and the user dislikes it).

What would have been cool is that they all survived and all got off Reach except Six or all of them were present in the Lone Wolf scenario.