Killer Instinct is getting Elites before halo 5

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

Really, really really really REALLY!!!
You guys over at MS and whoever makes Killer Instinct include them in another xbox exclusive but not mother Halo herself?
What the -Yoink-?
I honestly have no words to describe my frustration towards you guys right now.
I am no game dev but. To include Elites in Halo 5:

• You already have all the models we would want. (I mean killer instinct made them from scratch, you guys, a much larger AAA game studio, should be able to take whats there and then some to add them.) - Then you have the first person art (oh no, get a team on that pronto. AAA game studio here) ((you already make new FPS art for each new weapon you add)) - Balance issues (For -Yoink-'s sake, we just want them in custom games) - Budgeting (You gave a winning team a million bucks, I don’t think it costs anywhere near a million to add our blargy friends to halo 5) If you can give a million to some esports tournament that was based off of micro transactions, you should be able to add Elites with your current micro transactions. I mean, that’s what they are there for. - Hitboxes? Reach did it where hitboxes still worked with re-sizing mods, the elite hitboxes are already there from the campaign too.AND TO YOU FRANKY, I remember calling you at your desk, you said you would bring it up at a meeting. I hope you actually did, I wont stop fighting til we have our 8 ft. tall friends in Halo 5.
    TL;DR: Frustrated Sangheili player since Halo 2 wants playable Elites, I’m pretty pissed that a random -Yoink- fighting game is getting them before the original game itself.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

Lol

So… I get the impression you want to play as an elite? Did I read between the lines correctly? You’re quite subtle.

> 2535468425990603;2:
> Lol

I mean yeah, pretty much.

I will never understand this portion of the community that worships and cosplays as Elites.

Which I guess 343I should throw those people a bone but at the same time there’s far, far more important things that the game is missing.

> 2533274803493024;3:
> So… I get the impression you want to play as an elite? Did I read between the lines correctly? You’re quite subtle.

I would go back and copy/paste my paragraphs and paragraphs of protests from other threads and messages that I have sent. But I doubt anybody here will take the time to read an essay about why elites should be in Halo 5.

The main point of this post is to express the frustration of Elites being playable in a fighting game before Halo itself.

thats pretty funny actually

I’m so glad we don’t have Elites in matchmaking. I hope they never come back. Unless they are their own class in a class based gametype like Invasion. That’s fine.

Elites in H2 & H3 were always broken and with Reach Bungie tired to partially include them but really it’s better to keep them the heck out for balancing purposes.

> 2533274937492435;6:
> thats pretty funny actually

Youngsters like you wouldn’t understand why people like me want them so badly.

They are simply fun to be, and having over 80 days in reach (90% of that being custom games playing as an elite) just makes you miss them. I know you’r new to the halo world (seeing how you started playing around 2012) you just couldn’t understand.

> 2533274819302824;4:
> > 2535468425990603;2:
> > Lol
>
>
> I mean yeah, pretty much.
>
> I will never understand this portion of the community that worships and cosplays as Elites.
>
> Which I guess 343I should throw those people a bone but at the same time there’s far, far more important things that the game is missing.

By all means “throw me a bone”.
You can say I “cosplay and worship” them but its a character model that is fun to play as, nothing more.
It just comes down to wanting to be able to play as them.

I’d rather see a Covenant/Elite based Halo prequel that occurs many, many years of before the current time line.
That could justify an Elite only FPS, Multiplayer, and also expand the Halo experience to new and different locations.

> 2533274839169051;11:
> I’d rather see a Covenant/Elite based Halo prequel that occurs many, many years of before the current time line.
> That could justify an Elite only FPS, Multiplayer, and also expand the Halo experience to new and different locations.

I really enjoyed the hybrid game though. Spartan’s and elites were never mixed in reach except for in Invasion, which is the way it should have been in Halo 2/3.

I honestly just want them as an option for custom games and elite specific gamemodes.

The idea of an Elite/Covenant specific game sounds awesome though.

As a fellow sympathizer, I understand your frustrations well. Suppose we should be happy 343 decided to do anything Elite-related at all pertaining to playability, but…

It’s just not the same without the option in an actual next-gen Halo title.

I also found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4SzHGbCy3U

Some pretty good points here.

> 2533274819302824;4:
> > 2535468425990603;2:
> > Lol
>
>
> I mean yeah, pretty much.
>
> I will never understand this portion of the community that worships and cosplays as Elites.
>
> Which I guess 343I should throw those people a bone but at the same time there’s far, far more important things that the game is missing.

Like tons of useless armor variants, old game types being brought back and forge made maps that they like to advertise as “free DLC” right?

Bring back the Elites m8s!

> 2533274796869056;15:
> > 2533274819302824;4:
> > > 2535468425990603;2:
> > > Lol
> >
> >
> > I mean yeah, pretty much.
> >
> > I will never understand this portion of the community that worships and cosplays as Elites.
> >
> > Which I guess 343I should throw those people a bone but at the same time there’s far, far more important things that the game is missing.
>
>
> Like tons of useless armor variants, old game types being brought back and forge made maps that they like to advertise as “free DLC” right?

I know, rather than giving us these slightly re skinned variants. Give us the Sangheili species back. It added to much to halo allowing players to enjoy two very different races of characters.

I loved Elites vs Spartans in Reach Invasion. That worked very well.

You’re all pretty dense. Playable elites doesn’t mean your oh, so precious multiplayer will be ruined. Their terrible game has arena which, just like Reach, has separate playlists for Spartans and Elites. So they could limit elites to social, or just grifball, and warzone. (You can’t fret there, that gamemode is already about being extremely broken) so why do you cry and moan about them being broken? They’re fun and OP has a valid point. A game that isn’t Halo added playable elites, so to speak, before the game that elite is based off of. (if you didn’t realize, that elite in KI is the H5 Arbiter. Sad.) Relatively speaking this is quite easy. It’s mostly copy and pasting, something they’re really good at.

–double post–