Killed Most, Killed Most By

The stats for this are still broken in the carnage report. It is showing teammates killing one another the most, or sometimes registers you have killed yourself the most or been killed by your teammates or yourself the most. I thought they said they were fixing stats with this update but this is still clearly not working correctly.

In my opinion, there should be a game mechanic to see a total for who everyone killed or was killed by for the game in carnage anyway, not just “the most.” I believe Halo 2 originally had this built in post game but can’t recall the specific details of how it worked. I think you selected someone from the carnage report and it switched the standings to show for just that player.

Yeah lol this bug has been really annoying. Always says I’m killing myself or my friends most.

bump

At least I’m not alone! Feel like this is one of those glaring bugs that everybody may notice but seldom discuss, soon to be swept under the rug.

> 2623078711548192;1:
> The stats for this are still broken in the carnage report. It is showing teammates killing one another the most, or sometimes registers you have killed yourself the most or been killed by your teammates or yourself the most. I thought they said they were fixing stats with this update but this is still clearly not working correctly.
>
> In my opinion, there should be a game mechanic to see a total for who everyone killed or was killed by for the game in carnage anyway, not just “the most.” I believe Halo 2 originally had this built in post game but can’t recall the specific details of how it worked. I think you selected someone from the carnage report and it switched the standings to show for just that player.

Please fix and improve upon the existing post game carnage report system (as mentioned in quote above) in the overhaul that will soon take place!

Fingers crossed!

Another update, time again to resuscitate this thread. Why oh why is fixing a couple of mathematical codes so difficult for you to sneak in one of these content updates?

> 2533274803817067;2:
> Yeah lol this bug has been really annoying. Always says I’m killing myself or my friends most.

Yeah whack

Wack doesn’t begin to sum it up. This is happening due to a tiny piece of code that should be easily repaired and embedded in one of these client side content updates.

I dont don’t even need patch notes o it, just do it!

I can’t believe there aren’t more OCD people out there that like to check this stat after most matches that are greatly miffed by this ongoing quirk/bug/miscode.

hopefully this is fixed soon. its funny seeing that a teammate killed me the most, lol

> 2623078711548192;1:
> The stats for this are still broken in the carnage report. It is showing teammates killing one another the most, or sometimes registers you have killed yourself the most or been killed by your teammates or yourself the most. I thought they said they were fixing stats with this update but this is still clearly not working correctly.
>
> In my opinion, there should be a game mechanic to see a total for who everyone killed or was killed by for the game in carnage anyway, not just “the most.” I believe Halo 2 originally had this built in post game but can’t recall the specific details of how it worked. I think you selected someone from the carnage report and it switched the standings to show for just that player.

Why is stuff like this still broken in MCC? H2A is crap, I don’t want a remade Relic, I don’t want some little kid ODST campaign. I want good competitive mp, something MCC is not living up to at all.