Killcams?

I’ve been playing recently and I noticed that there are killcams when I die. Why are there killcams? Was it part of the matchmaking update? Please get rid of them!

P.S. Did anyone else see the rainbow on the menu screen and realize rainbows can’t form in space because of no water vapor?

It’s called a linse flare -Yoink- stop trying to seem smart and if you don’t like the killcams don’t play, no one will miss you.

> !P.S. Did anyone else see the rainbow on the menu screen and realize rainbows can’t form in space because of no water vapor?

Rainbows are formed because light diffracts off of the water molecules

given that something else that can diffract light (say a Helmet Visor) you could be able to see a rainbow in space, without water

ooooh a wise guy

> It’s called a linse flare -Yoink!- stop trying to seem smart and if you don’t like the killcams don’t play, no one will miss you.

This is highly inappropriate. Let’s stay civil, shall we?

OP: Killcams are part of Halo now. All you can do is deal with, I’m sorry to say. And I hope I’m not coming off as a jerk or something, I don’t really like killcams, either.

> I’ve been playing recently and I noticed that there are killcams when I die. Why are there killcams? Was it part of the matchmaking update? Please get rid of them!
>
> P.S. Did anyone else see the rainbow on the menu screen and realize rainbows can’t form in space because of no water vapor?

yeah, the people who make Halo don’t know much about science. They also think that you can “glass” a planet when all you cn turn to glass from intense heat is sand. But, they’re happy in their stupidity and we just all let them be that way.

I just wish they where more constant. Some playlist have it, others don’t. Once in awhile there’s a final killcam. I mean wtf 343i.

If you don’t like Killcams you can press X to skip them. Meanwhile people who do like them won’t press X.

Situation resolved.

yes a rainbow might be possible if it’s a helmet

> If you don’t like Killcams you can press X to skip them. Meanwhile people who do like them won’t press X.
>
> Situation resolved.

Except that killcams in halo pose the same problem they do in COD. If you are sniping, dare not stay in the same place for more then 1 or 2 kills.