Killcams in Halo 4 ?

I have went dark on Halo 4 but I heard my Favorite Halo 3 map Vahalla was being remade . I watched the Mantis trailer (Awesome by the way) Then I watched a video of full gameplay .As I watched it I saw many times what looked to be killcams .I want to ask are Killcams in Halo 4 ? I would really like a answer .Note I am not A COD player I hate COD . I do not think Halo 4 is a remake of COD I think Halo 4 is its own game .I just want to know if Killcams are in .Thank you .

Killcams are in, but only in some of the newer gamemodes, including the newer variations to Slayer. They are skipable and are able to see betrayals as well as deaths by enemy players.

There could be an option to toggle Killcams or maybe there’s a playlist that doesn’t have killcams and a playlist that does.

As far as I know, yes, kill-cams are in the game.

killcams are in some gametypes. this is mostly to help new players transition from CoD to halo, as things like killcams, grenade indicators and hitmarkers will help them feel more comfortable when they start playing. killcams will also help cut down on camping, wich is a good thing.

Thank you guys for your help . See you in Halo 4 Matchmaking On the recieving end of my Mantis offcourse LOL .

First we Believed
Then we Droped
Then we Remembered
John Is waking up it is time to Believe agian .

> killcams are in some gametypes. this is mostly to help new players transition from CoD to halo, as things like killcams, grenade indicators and hitmarkers will help them feel more comfortable when they start playing. killcams will also help cut down on camping, wich is a good thing.

Then should we make the targeting reticule for weapons into a very very very tiny dot to make COD player’s transition even more comfortable?

Kill cams? In MY Halo?
It’s more likely than you think!

But yeah, killcams are alright.

> > killcams are in some gametypes. this is mostly to help new players transition from CoD to halo, as things like killcams, grenade indicators and hitmarkers will help them feel more comfortable when they start playing. killcams will also help cut down on camping, wich is a good thing.
>
> Then should we make the targeting reticule for weapons into a very very very tiny dot to make COD player’s transition even more comfortable?

Halo has had that already atleast since H3