KIllcam?

Is there anyway to enable the killcam?

Anyone?

there is no kill cam

This is a complete troll thread.

Ty Woodstar. That kinda blows though.

I’m not trolling as I read somewhere that in the final release there would be an option to toggle it on or off.

Go back to CoD.
Casual…

No and thank goodness its not in, it ruins the arena shooter sub genre part that halo fits into.

343 said they would put a toggle for the killcam into the final game after it was standard in the beta since some people like it and others do not. I have looked through all the settings in Halo 5 and still have not been able to find the toggle to turn it on.

> 2533274798410216;1:
> Is there anyway to enable the killcam?

No. I don’t want my position given away due to someone being bad.

It might be added later but like most I don’t care for it!

Yea kill cam is the worst

Final kill killcam would be cool

Killcams are dumb, non-competitive, and unbalanced. Also, too CoD.

No there isn’t one and in H4 the killcam was very buggy.

didnt they have a killcam in the beta or am i remembering wrong

Even without a kill-cam, in several Halo versions (Halo 5 included, as far as I’ve seen) the camera DOES pan/turn in the direction that your kill came from. This at least gives you a general idea of what direction the shot came from, and in some cases you can See the person who killed you. It’s not the ultimate kill-cam that shows how someone saw you come around a corner and how they lined up the shot (COD), but if you are looking to find out where a sniper is or where that rocket came from, the panning gives you a pretty good idea where to go to kill the shooter.

People bash killcams like they’re the devil. Killcams themselves are not bad, the work with CoD because of such fast TTK and thus you’ll get more of those “bs” moments. In Halo the TTK is significantly higher and all weapons have an unique sound and effect, meaning 99% of the time you’ll know how you died by looking at your body falling victim to ragdoll physics. Meaning it’s an useless feature.

First off, this thread shouldn’t have been rebooted after 2 months.

Second, I would prefer the killcam and I actually liked it.
However the vocal community has bashed it for
-being to CoD
-unbalanced
-non-competitive
-annoying to watch

4 reasons, all which are pretty bad
“to CoD”? Please, I love bashing the COD franchise as much as the next Halo fan, but I’m not so arrogant in which I immediately deem it bad because it came from it
“unbalanced”? Please, unbalanced is when people are sniping at you from out of the map or through walls. I think some of you should think about how killcams have shown cheaters in Halo 4 who modded the game to perform similar tasks.
“non-competitive”? Strange, you would think that back in the previous games in which you were at least able to look around your body after death to see where the dude killed you from was at, which now is just a static camera in which you can’t move at all, would have been considered non-competitive. What could also be considered non-competitive is the fact that when you usually don’t know where the dude who killed you was, they were camping in some spot.
“annoying to watch”? Please don’t act like there’s no such thing as a skip button.

The killcam is a great idea, one which I really liked in H4, although I rarely actually ever saw it in place. Like before, vocal community complained about it repeatedly and now it’s gone.
Seriously, rejecting ideas that you don’t prefer because of a childish hate for Halo’s rival?
Don’t be immature. There’s a difference in enjoying making fun of a game, and completly another to reject any ideas that are remotely similar to it.

> 2533274792737987;9:
> > 2533274798410216;1:
> > Is there anyway to enable the killcam?
>
>
> No. I don’t want my position given away due to someone being bad.

Killcams encourage learning which encourages people to play more and get better instead of not knowing why they died and getting frustrated and quitting which improves the level of play across the board over the life of the game.

> 2533274890800227;19:
> > 2533274792737987;9:
> > > 2533274798410216;1:
> > > Is there anyway to enable the killcam?
> >
> >
> > No. I don’t want my position given away due to someone being bad.
>
>
> Killcams encourage learning which encourages people to play more and get better instead of not knowing why they died and getting frustrated and quitting which improves the level of play across the board over the life of the game.

What he said times 2.