Killcam needs to go

To be honest, who watches the killcam. There hasn’t been one time where I took the time to look at it. I just skip it and wait the 2-3 to spawn. That my only real problem of the beta.

There are other things like sprint, ADS is weird, and the Spartans that won at the end. I understand its arena, aha but come on these are spartans.
But its my opinion :slight_smile: I hope you can respect it.
(P.S) I need a group to play Halo now, all my friends I had on 360 moved to PS4 -.- so now I have no teamates to back me up in the beta and the MCC. Most people I get paired up with don’t have a mic either. So hmu bros aha, I know sounds like a personal problem but I wanna interact more with the halo community more! GT: LuCkyy7 BEASTT

</div>

Just give us an option to turn it off. I know some people like it. I could do without it though.

Yeah that can work :slight_smile: I hope they can consider doing that

> 2533274825701861;2:
> Just give us an option to turn it off. I know some people like it. I could do without it though.

^This

Legend has it that if you press ‘X’, it goes away.

> 2661949065475413;5:
> Legend has it that if you press ‘X’, it goes away.

It doesn’t skip completely you still get that horrible excuse of a transition (so hard on the eyes). It’s actually beneficial to be able to see what happens postmortem instead of watching someone kill you after just seeing him kill you.

> 2661949065475413;5:
> Legend has it that if you press ‘X’, it goes away.

True, but it is just more useless “noise” that they added to the game. Being able to remove it would make it better, or better yet, just switch what happens. Start with it not showing up, and then require you to press ‘x’ to watch it.

> 2533274825701861;2:
> Just give us an option to turn it off. I know some people like it. I could do without it though.

Agreed.

> 2533274825701861;6:
> > 2661949065475413;5:
> > Legend has it that if you press ‘X’, it goes away.
>
>
> It doesn’t skip completely you still get that horrible excuse of a transition (so hard on the eyes). It’s actually beneficial to be able to see what happens postmortem instead of watching someone kill you after just seeing him kill you.

Yes thank you ! Most times when I die, I wanna see if they took the power weapon I had or if they ran away so I know if they have possession of it or not. But I’ll never know cause the screen fades into the killcam