kill steal

do you also hate it when you are shooting for a hole year on someone his armor is disabled you just need one shot. And then someone with an assault rifle shoots the last bullet in his foot and he gets the kill. An you an assist. Or like you are shooting an ghost with a fuelrod canon then a person shoot a magnum bullet and you will receive an assist. Maybe halo should add an damage count so you will get an assis count as kill. Right?

Players are going to kill steal no matter the the circumstances, So ¥õïñk !!!

It’s a team game bro! All the kills go towards the same place!

You can’t steal from your team…
the kill went towards the overall total, and you got an assist for your efforts.

I play with one of my friends all the time, and I’m just a slight bit better at headshotting than he is. Every time he knocks someones shield out I accidentally headshot the guy and steal my friends kill, the better you are at headshotiing the more kills you’ll get.

No. No. NO. Absolutely NO. The participation trophy mindset doesn’t belong in Halo.

> 2560752109561871;6:
> No. No. NO. Absolutely NO. The participation trophy mindset doesn’t belong in Halo.

actually it does with the ASSIST mechanic and Ranks based on Wins

OP is actually wanting credit for his work which is the opposite of what you are implying

It happens. If you’re going to help your team mate out, you might get the kill. But it is better to take the kill, then to not help and risk your team mate dying. That only helps the enemy and not the team.

To me, if you’re in a Fireteam with your friends and you play at least semi-competitively, than the only thing that should really matter is the overall number of kills, not exactly who they come from. It’s a team, the team works together to take down the opponents, who gets the last shot? Doesn’t matter to me as long as someone gets it. I regularly end up getting a not-so-great K/D but end up with a large amount of assists and am perfectly happy with that.

The problem with the “kill steal” logic is you don’t know what you have prevented by picking up a kill with a single shot. The enemy could be one shot away from killing one of your own teammates, rendering it important for all teammates to kill the enemy as quickly as possible. Sometimes it can be annoying when you put in the work but only reap an assist; but ultimately, the entire team and yourself will benefit when you “team shoot” everyone you see, whenever you can. You’ll see your Assists/Game rise significantly.

> 2533275010968401;7:
> > 2560752109561871;6:
> > No. No. NO. Absolutely NO. The participation trophy mindset doesn’t belong in Halo.
>
>
> actually it does with the ASSIST mechanic and Ranks based on Wins
>
> OP is actually wanting credit for his work which is the opposite of what you are implying

Unless I’m reading it wrong and I could be. The OP wants a kill because he did 95% of the damage?

> 2533274828895379;10:
> The problem with the “kill steal” logic is you don’t know what you have prevented by picking up a kill with a single shot. The enemy could be one shot away from killing one of your own teammates, rendering it important for all teammates to kill the enemy as quickly as possible. Sometimes it can be annoying when you put in the work but only reap an assist; but ultimately, the entire team and yourself will benefit when you “team shoot” everyone you see, whenever you can. You’ll see your Assists/Game rise significantly and the team will benefit from it.

I’m glad I’m not the only person who thinks this way.

> 2533275017603223;12:
> > 2533274828895379;10:
> > The problem with the “kill steal” logic is you don’t know what you have prevented by picking up a kill with a single shot. The enemy could be one shot away from killing one of your own teammates, rendering it important for all teammates to kill the enemy as quickly as possible. Sometimes it can be annoying when you put in the work but only reap an assist; but ultimately, the entire team and yourself will benefit when you “team shoot” everyone you see, whenever you can. You’ll see your Assists/Game rise significantly and the team will benefit from it.
>
>
> I’m glad I’m not the only person who thinks this way.

Hey, I said it too! Lol

> 2533274869239954;13:
> > 2533275017603223;12:
> > > 2533274828895379;10:
> > > The problem with the “kill steal” logic is you don’t know what you have prevented by picking up a kill with a single shot. The enemy could be one shot away from killing one of your own teammates, rendering it important for all teammates to kill the enemy as quickly as possible. Sometimes it can be annoying when you put in the work but only reap an assist; but ultimately, the entire team and yourself will benefit when you “team shoot” everyone you see, whenever you can. You’ll see your Assists/Game rise significantly and the team will benefit from it.
> >
> >
> > I’m glad I’m not the only person who thinks this way.
>
>
> Hey, I said it too! Lol

Great likes think a mind.

Nothing wrong being an assist king lol

I don’t care about it, it’s a team game and more guns on an enemy is the way to go.

Spartan I hate to be the one to tell you the but war isn’t fair.

I know right… When I first see an enemy I’m like “Dibs”!

I like that, Assist Queen. I’ll make that my nickname from now on. Hail to the almighty Triple Double medal.

@DEADSMASHERS: There seems to always be one common denominator amongst OP’s who complain about trivial game issues…
You DNF’d 9 of your last 30 Arena games.
You DNF’d 8 of your last 30 Warzone games.

Maybe something (…someone) else is the problem?