Kill Limit

The kill limit in halo 5 beta arena multiplayer was too low. In all the previous titles the kill limit has been 60 for team slayer and is now 50. This sort of change affects the amount of kills one is able to achieve in team slayer and may make some players upset that they are unable to achieve high scoring games as they were in the past installments of the halo franchise. So I say we at least need to make it back to normal or even higher.

FFA is normally first to 25.

Team Slayer, 4x4 or less, is normally first to 50.

Squad and Big Team Slayer, 6x6 or more, is normally first to 100.

Not too sure where 60 came from.

Actually it’s only ever been 60 in Halo 4. Halo CE, 2, 3 and Reach were always 50 kills for 4v4 Slayer games (25 for FFA and 100 for BTB)

The kill limit needs to be higher though regardless because when playing the beta I noticed the games going by way too fast. It was like spawn in get 15 kills and boom match was over.

It seemed to always have been to 50 kills.

> 2533274924930970;4:
> The kill limit needs to be higher though regardless because when playing the beta I noticed the games going by way too fast. It was like spawn in get 15 kills and boom match was over.

That’s because of sprint. It makes the matches quicker, unless you are in a pro match, then the matches seem to get slower.