Kill Leader or Army?

What do you think is more effective, focus firing the leader first or the army? Leaders can soak up a lot of damage and not die which seems to not decrease the DPS of the entire army. Particularly in early game do you think one should grenade/focus fire leaders or whittle down the army and leave the leader for last?

You always focus the highest source of dps

Depends on the leader. A Chosen or Warlord can ruin your day so they’re priority number one for me. With a Spartan (except Commander Jerome) or Honor Guard I target troops first.

Kill the army, if its large ,but if the army is small, kill the leader.

> 2533274927740213;3:
> Depends on the leader. A Chosen or Warlord can ruin your day so they’re priority number one for me. With a Spartan (except Commander Jerome) or Honor Guard I target troops first.

Exactly what I would say tho i might add the hunter captain or forge hog in their

I always go for the hero, if they rebuild it then your making the other player waste resources or you won’t see the hero again for a while.

If it’s warlord then the army. Otherwise I’d focus whatever counter units I find most dangerous.

Usually, I pump snipers and take out his infantry then I focus on his hero. The only expectations are Jerome and his mantis and the Forge hog.

If my opinion matters, I think what Metaloid said is an important rule to follow. Deal with the biggest threat 1st then on down the line. You’ll have to be the judge of what the biggest threat is. The biggest threat at the time may not even be a unit either. It could be positioning in certain situations.