Kill cams

Halo needs last kill kill cams. Love at the end of a game where the team sees how that last kill was achieved

I don’t think they would be that interesting. Most games aren’t a close 49-49 or really have epic kills at the end

> 2533274912317447;2:
> I don’t think they would be that interesting. Most games aren’t a close 49-49 or really have epic kills at the end

I’d still find it better than tbagg body nadeing at the end of the game. Pluse there could be some cool fi al moments

Seeing how the last kill went down is always nice. Especially when it’s an embarrassing death or sweet kill.

It’s just a pointless waste of script…

I’m not a fan of kill cams or a last death cam for the game. Some players get rather animated when they see who died last.

Also with a kill cam you could no longer an end of a match battle vs teammate or a last fight against an opponent.

…Does that somehow take up a significant amount space on the disc? No, it doesn’t.
Obviously it’s not necessary, but what makes it pointless?

As that would be cool I don’t see that as an actually element of Halo now if it’s added that will be awesome if not I won’t feel mad about it.

Kill cams in halo 4 were really bad, they don’t really belong in halo.

> 2533274883217185;8:
> As that would be cool I don’t see that as an actually element of Halo now if it’s added that will be awesome if not I won’t feel mad about it.

Halo 4 had it but not as the final kill for everyone to see

I don’t care for a kill cam, just saying that a Final Kill replay would be nice. See the game winning kill, not every freaking kill.

I don’t think kill cams are needed that much.

Personally I wouldn’t mind but they aren’t needed.

Oh yeah anyone got other ORIGINAL ideas that aren’t taken from a popular and pathetic fps that the 12 year olds worship?

I’d rather have a replay of the highest multikill in the game or something like that. The last kill can just be some kid spraying an AR which is zzzzzz.

But ultimately, I’d rather we just get to the next game without the gimmicks.