Kill cams don't work?

Most of the time when i die and watch kill cams its not even the way i die the angles aren’t right and why aren’t there game winning kill cams everyone watches those!

ya i been noticing that too. especially with the scattershot it looks like they completely missed yet im floating around in little bits of ash. teh funk?

I was in a banshee and when i died and watched it the banshee wasn’t in the kill cam and it was my spartan floating sidewards flying through the air.

> Most of the time when i die and watch kill cams its not even the way i die the angles aren’t right and why aren’t there game winning kill cams everyone watches those!

This has been said a million times. Everyone knows the kill cams are broken. Put it this way, there is a lot more broken in Halo 4 then is working. 343 took us all for a ride. They released the game half done cause they wanted to cash in on the Christmas rush quick cash. The game was not going to be done till next year, but they rushed it out to get some quick cash. Everyone knows that. That’s why a lot of people are trading in the game and never buying another 343 game.

They either didn’t test this feature or saw it and didn’t have time to fix or don’t care. I don’t know if they plan to fix it.

> > Most of the time when i die and watch kill cams its not even the way i die the angles aren’t right and why aren’t there game winning kill cams everyone watches those!
>
> This has been said a million times. Everyone knows the kill cams are broken. Put it this way, there is a lot more broken in Halo 4 then is working. 343 took us all for a ride. They released the game half done cause they wanted to cash in on the Christmas rush quick cash. The game was not going to be done till next year, but they rushed it out to get some quick cash. Everyone knows that. That’s why a lot of people are trading in the game and never buying another 343 game.

Says who you? A lot of people are really satisfied with the game. Please stop making mountains out of mole hills.

> They either didn’t test this feature or saw it and didn’t have time to fix or don’t care. I don’t know if they plan to fix it.

They wanted to rush the game out to get paid during the Christmas rush. Everyone knows that now. They don’t care.

> > > Most of the time when i die and watch kill cams its not even the way i die the angles aren’t right and why aren’t there game winning kill cams everyone watches those!
> >
> > This has been said a million times. Everyone knows the kill cams are broken. Put it this way, there is a lot more broken in Halo 4 then is working. 343 took us all for a ride. They released the game half done cause they wanted to cash in on the Christmas rush quick cash. The game was not going to be done till next year, but they rushed it out to get some quick cash. Everyone knows that. That’s why a lot of people are trading in the game and never buying another 343 game.
>
> Says who you? A lot of people are really satisfied with the game. Please stop making mountains out of mole hills.

Yes. Says me. I know a lot of people that don’t like the game. Stop being a little fan boy and wake up.

> I was in a banshee and when i died and watched it the banshee wasn’t in the kill cam and it was my spartan floating sidewards flying through the air.

haha!

> > > > Most of the time when i die and watch kill cams its not even the way i die the angles aren’t right and why aren’t there game winning kill cams everyone watches those!
> > >
> > > This has been said a million times. Everyone knows the kill cams are broken. Put it this way, there is a lot more broken in Halo 4 then is working. 343 took us all for a ride. They released the game half done cause they wanted to cash in on the Christmas rush quick cash. The game was not going to be done till next year, but they rushed it out to get some quick cash. Everyone knows that. That’s why a lot of people are trading in the game and never buying another 343 game.
> >
> > Says who you? A lot of people are really satisfied with the game. Please stop making mountains out of mole hills.
>
> Yes. Says me. I know a lot of people that don’t like the game. Stop being a little fan boy and wake up.

Are you Charles Xavier? Did you scan the entire Halo 4 populous and get their opinion on the game and then post it here? No. A lot of people like it, a lot of people don’t. It’s the highest selling halo game yet. Every time I see a poll where people attempt to fish for a negative response they get a ton of positive votes for the game.

Game is good, needs a TU, but the game is good.