Kill cam removed?

In multiplayer I don’t see a kill cam after being killed. Even in the setting, there is no option for kill cam. I personally liked the kill cam did the kill cam removed on Halo 5?

Most likely removed it, it didn’t really work well in Halo 4 - was quite laggy.

I never knew there was kill cam in Halo 5, I’m quite glad if it was removed.

> 2533274833483167;3:
> I never knew there was kill cam in Halo 5, I’m quite glad if it was removed.

I think it removed, I haven’t use it in Halo 5

why do we need it again? Induce more frustration? Lol

> 2533274912643244;5:
> why do we need it again? Induce more frustration? Lol

I remember how whenever you got killed, the game would be like “Hur hur! You just died. Now we’re going to rub it in to you with this elevator music!”

I remember them saying they would put an option to remove it, but it looks like they took it out in general.

> 2533274868530044;6:
> > 2533274912643244;5:
> > why do we need it again? Induce more frustration? Lol
>
>
> I remember how whenever you got killed, the game would be like “Hur hur! You just died. Now we’re going to rub it in to you with this elevator music!”

lucky, they played “today’s pop hits” for me. Halo 4 was a tough time for me…

glad its gone

They better not bring it back…

I’m kinda fine with this. Usually I know why/how I died. If I don’t, and want to badly enough, I can go to the Theater and find out. I’ve done this a couple times, and it’s good.

Thank goodness its gone, unless it works perfectly I hate it and it did not work smoothly in H4

> 2598952284979687;12:
> Thank goodness its gone, unless it works perfectly I hate it and it did not work smoothly in H4

Why everyone hates kill cam? I enjoy though. It’s interesting to see how I killed

It was a shameless copy of CoD and its good that its gone. We have theater for kill cams haha