Kill 343

<mark>Do not post violent/threatening comments.</mark>**

-Yoink!-

This a very interesting and thought provoking post. It really made me question my life’s decisions, and made me reconsidered my future plans. Thank you.

What is wrong with you?

Enjoy your ban.

Lol. Bungie ruined Halo by jumping ship to go make Destiny instead.

This is the most ridiculous and useless poll/writing that I have ever read, and I’ve been on Facebook since it began in 2004. Thanks for nothing…and Happy Thanksgiving.

> 2535458853362468;4:
> What is wrong with you?

He is terrible at H5 so he is raging.

LOL. Dumb post, but it’s hilarious.

> 2533274816788253;8:
> > 2535458853362468;4:
> > What is wrong with you?
>
>
> He is terrible at H5 so he is raging.

Don’t feed the trolls Lethal. It’s pretty obvious OP is trying to get reactions.

Just let the mods handle it.

So much hate. XD I love getting under people’s skin as a troll. On a real note, I love campaign and would consider myself an average pvp guy, but I do think 343 has some issues to work out in the game. Number one atrocity I think they’ve created is spawns. Thank you all for the lovely hate feedback. <3 you -Yoinks!-!

> 2533274793616507;9:
> LOL. Dumb post, but it’s hilarious.

See? This guy gets it. Kudos for not being butthurt like these other cats.

> 2625759425622793;5:
> Enjoy your ban.

Enjoy these nuts. <3

[REDACTED]

I want chocolate icecream

If that isn’t a generic alternate account made by someone that’s butt hurt about a ban, then I don’t know what is.

> 2661949065475413;16:
> If that isn’t a generic alternate account made by someone that’s butt hurt about a ban, then I don’t know what is.

Actually it’s not. It has got over 3000 Halo Gamerscore.

you do realize 343 is a development team comprised of people like you and i who have lives and families…right? Even if you don’t think it is a good game…to which I disagree, I can promise you the team didn’t spend the last 3 years of their lives saying hmmm…what can we do to ruin this series? I know we will dedicate the next 3 plus years of our lives making a crummy game! They gave it their best effort and truthfully learned from alot of mistakes they made with H4 and TMCC. Is it perfect? No. But we get hate threads with every release dating back to the so called glory years with Bungie. Whether you like the game or not, is something that I don’t have to know about. Why not voice your concerns in a more constructive manner providing feedback to help 343 to make a better game? You come off looking immature and lacking a vocabulary or intelligence with this type of post.

Congratulations, you just got Tea bagged.

> 2533274965228375;2:
> -Yoink!-

Game over! Victory!