Kikowani Station glitch

The dropship stopped following me after the set of doors I had to manually override. It just kinda sat there, not moving through the tunnels or anything. Sure didn’t make the scarab/banshee battle any easier. Did this exist in the original game, or is this 343’s handiwork?

> 2533274823519895;1:
> The dropship stopped following me after the set of doors I had to manually override. It just kinda sat there, not moving through the tunnels or anything. Sure didn’t make the scarab/banshee battle any easier. Did this exist in the original game, or is this 343’s handiwork?

mission worked fine for me :confused:

> 2533274883108544;2:
> > 2533274823519895;1:
> > The dropship stopped following me after the set of doors I had to manually override. It just kinda sat there, not moving through the tunnels or anything. Sure didn’t make the scarab/banshee battle any easier. Did this exist in the original game, or is this 343’s handiwork?
>
>
> mission worked fine for me :confused:

As with me. Even the police officer followed me down

Yea I got this where the dropship just chilled back and let me do all the fighting in the Scarab room, I forget if it was this way in the original. Either way it wasn’t mission breaking or anything, just meant I had to do all the fighting in the last room

This has also happened to me. I thought I was missing something. But my glitch is game breaking. After I override the door and kill everything, the door after that does not open at all for me, because my stupid teammates won’t follow me.
I watched a how to video on youtube, because I thought I was doing something wrong, but I am not… the game just leaves me in that room and I cannot get past it… very frustrating. Anyone know how I can get the door to open so that I can finish this mission!?

Yep - I have the same problem. Opened the first set of blocking doors, killed everything inside, second set of doors don’t open. I guess it’s time to restart the mission.

#justanotherhalobug

Try killing everything in between those two doors on foot, then approaching the door on foot and take your banshee again, that’s what i had to do after the doors didn’t open :confused:

This never happened to me, glad it didn’t O.O

It happened in the original. At least MCC ODST is a faithful port.

This glitch is a glitch of the glitch kind.

> 2533274823519895;1:
> The dropship stopped following me after the set of doors I had to manually override. It just kinda sat there, not moving through the tunnels or anything. Sure didn’t make the scarab/banshee battle any easier. Did this exist in the original game, or is this 343’s handiwork?

This happened to me.
Here was my solution. Load the Checkpoint Charlie (which should be the checkpoint right after the manual door override) this will have the ship follow you out where it is currently getting stuck. Finish the mission (it’s like 3 minutes after the Checkpoint)
You will not get credited for beating the mission because you only completed from Checkpoint Charlie to the end.
Now reload the entire mission and the glitch should no longer happen.

I had a similar thread when ODST launched and I could not finish the mission. So I played around and this is how I got through it. It has never glitched on my since and I’ve played through multiple more times from start to finish.

Hope this helps!

What about if the first door doesn’t open?

So, we just encountered this glitch and ramming the phantom with your banshees to get it away from the building worked.

> 2546008182212912;13:
> So, we just encountered this glitch and ramming the phantom with your banshees to get it away from the building worked.

I did something similar, just started shooting it until it moved. Other have mentioned 2 jackals that spawn a bit further back, but I’ve never went back to find them. Shooting has always worked for me :slight_smile:

I came across this same problem. Don’t rush in and start killing the enemy NPC. Keep them alive few seconds. Let them notice you. Your friendly NPC will try to help you and get out of the glitch. It worked for me. Or let the enemy dropship escape first. Don’t kill him. He’ll open the door for you.

> 2535467252739913;15:
>

Please don’t revive old threads, if you’d like to discuss the relevant topic just make a new thread.

Thanks, and happy Haloing!