Kiki Wolfkill Interview About Halo4 MP.

We’re staying true to what Halo multiplayer is…” - Kiki

Then why is Sprint in the game Kiki? That’s not true to Halo multiplayer at all. Its the furthest thing from Halo multiplayer.

This is the 5th Halo game. 3 of the 4 Halo games DO NOT HAVE SPRINT. The game that did have Sprint was a fiasco.

I don’t like to connect dots, but when I do, I connect Sprint kills true Halo multiplayer dots.

Frankie, where is your Halo honor? Let’s believe in the core game again. Core Halo will never let you down. I believe in it. Millions of fans believe in it. Why don’t you believe in it? It will be your salvation. Gimmicks will be your doom. Remember John Howard. Never forget the teachings of the master. Never forget the face of your father.

Save us.

PS: Kiki Wolfkill has to be the greatest name in the video game Industry.

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/147?ch=3

Link, please?

Because this…

From the last Bulletin (3/7/12)…

“We aren’t going to go into detail about matchmaking systems or playlists for a little while, but there will definitely be options for traditional Halo fans to enjoy, and some very new experiences that we’re pretty excited about.”

> “We’re staying true to what Halo multiplayer is…” - Kiki
>
> Then why is Sprint in the game Kiki? That’s not true to Halo multiplayer at all. Its the furthest thing from Halo multiplayer.
>
> This is the 5th Halo game. 3 of the 4 Halo games DO NOT HAVE SPRINT. The game that did have Sprint was a fiasco.
>
> I don’t like to connect dots, but when I do, I connect Sprint kills true Halo multiplayer dots.
>
> Frankie, where is your Halo honor? Let’s believe in the core game again. Core Halo will never let you down. I believe in it. Millions of fans believe in it. Why don’t you believe in it? It will be your salvation. Gimmicks will be your doom. Remember John Howard. Never forget the teachings of the master. Never forget the face of your father.
>
> Save us.
>
> PS: Kiki Wolfkill has to be the greatest name in the video game Industry.

Quit complaining if you don’t like it don’t bue the game… Problem solved.

OH MY -Yoink!- GOD MORE -Yoink- SPRINT MOANING! Don’t buy Halo 4, simple, now I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking…

Edited by Moderator - Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

> Link, please?

Oops, sorry.

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/147?ch=3

Maybe she meant that with every iteration of Halo, there have ALWAYS been new things added to the Halo Multiplayer. Always. It’s what makes Halo different from other FPS it’s always evolving. Combat Evolved. Quit your whining.

>

And now you get a cookie.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not stat flame others or post inappropriate content.

> Quit complaining if you don’t like it don’t bue the game… Problem solved.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

You’ve hardly played any Halo 3 at all and no games in Halo 2.

I looked up [REDACTED] as well, same thing with low games in Halo 3 and no games in Halo 2. This is the problem with our community. You people who have only played Halo Reach come in here and tell the rest of us who have played the -Yoink- out of every single Halo game that we should move on and play something else.

> > Quit complaining if you don’t like it don’t bue the game… Problem solved.
>
> You’ve hardly played any Halo 3 at all and no games in Halo 2.
>
> I looked up TiagoPORTUGAL as well, same thing with low games in Halo 3 and no games in Halo 2. This is the problem with our community. You people who have only played Halo Reach come in here and tell the rest of us who have played the Yoink! out of every single Halo game that we should move on and play something else.
>
> Has only played Halo Reach Tells community that there's nothing wrong with perks - Scumbag Steve - quickmeme

I played halo 3 and 2 on my other account Ubber Taccos look that up
just because i didn’t have halo 2 online doesn’t make me an untrue halo fan I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking…

>
>
> I looked up TiagoPORTUGAL as well, same thing with low games in Halo 3 and no games in Halo 2. This is the problem with our community. You people who have only played Halo Reach come in here and tell the rest of us who have played the Yoink! out of every single Halo game that we should move on and play something else.

Looking up someone’s stats is skewed. I’ve played EVERY Halo, it’s not represented on this account as it’s somewhat newer after losing my last one. So your point means nothing.
The problem is people like you afraid of change and innovation, especially without knowing what’s in store yet.

> > > Quit complaining if you don’t like it don’t bue the game… Problem solved.
> >
> > You’ve hardly played any Halo 3 at all and no games in Halo 2.
> >
> > I looked up TiagoPORTUGAL as well, same thing with low games in Halo 3 and no games in Halo 2. This is the problem with our community. You people who have only played Halo Reach come in here and tell the rest of us who have played the Yoink! out of every single Halo game that we should move on and play something else.
>
> Looking up someone’s stats is skewed. I’ve played EVERY Halo, it’s not represented on this account as it’s somewhat newer after losing my last one. So your point means nothing.
> The problem is people like you afraid of change and innovation, especially without knowing what’s in store yet.

So true.

>
>
>
> Has only played Halo Reach Tells community that there's nothing wrong with perks - Scumbag Steve - quickmeme

I don’t mind. I’m fighting for them too. I’m fighting for everyone who’s never played great Halo. Sprint is not great Halo.

I want everyone to enjoy the experience of Halo 1 and 2. The joy of playing Halo one minute, and looking up and the sun has come up and you never stopped playing. That died. That needs to come back. I thought Frankie understood why Halo was great. Perplexing that they brought over Sprint. They need to have more faith in Halo.

>
>

Well I have played all of them, check my record (goes back to Halo 2, but I just got my account near the end of Halo 2, before then I played at my friends house nextdoor every day). And I would agree by saying if you really dont like the direction, go back and play Halo 3. Nothing we say at this point is going to change anything. The thousand people on this forum that complain about the direction do not even make up a fraction of the community. The sad truth is just that. Halo 2 was the best in the series hands down, but I still love Halo and even though the multiplayer may not be the best, I still support it since I grew up with it.

> >
> >
> > I looked up TiagoPORTUGAL as well, same thing with low games in Halo 3 and no games in Halo 2. This is the problem with our community. You people who have only played Halo Reach come in here and tell the rest of us who have played the Yoink! out of every single Halo game that we should move on and play something else.
>
> Looking up someone’s stats is skewed. I’ve played EVERY Halo, it’s not represented on this account as it’s somewhat newer after losing my last one. So your point means nothing.
> The problem is people like you afraid of change and innovation, especially without knowing what’s in store yet.

People like me are completely fine with change. This community loves change. However, we HATE change that isn’t Halo. There is nothing innovative about sprint, it’s in just about every other FPS out there to date. People don’t understand what Halo is at the core unless you’ve played the previous Halos a ton. Halo is all about complete game balance, you can’t have complete game balance in a game where perks and armor abilities exist.

> >
> >
> >
> > Has only played Halo Reach Tells community that there's nothing wrong with perks - Scumbag Steve - quickmeme
>
> I don’t mind. I’m fighting for them too. I’m fighting for everyone who’s never played great Halo. Sprint is not great Halo.
>
> I want everyone to enjoy the experience of Halo 1 and 2. The joy of playing Halo one minute, and looking up and the sun has come up and you never stopped playing. That died. That needs to come back. I thought Frankie understood why Halo was great. Perplexing that they brought over Sprint. The need to have more faith in Halo.

You’re not fighting for anyone but yourself. I’ve played every Halo game, I’ve had nights where I’ve played for hours and hours, days on end. I’ve done the same with Reach, there are fans of Reach, and while I can see the flaws of Reach, I can see the flaws of EVERY game. Halo isn’t the exception, it’s constantly tried to grow and evolve with the times. It’s doing that again, either get aboard the Halo train or get off, doesn’t matter to me, because there are people out there that will buy the game. There are people still playing Reach EVERY day, and continue to do so. Real Halo fans who don’t complain on these forums all day and have stuck with the game through it all. You say you fight for everyone, you’re just angry because you don’t want a certain feature and you feel it ruins the game, but you’re wrong, and you fight for your own selfish reasons. Just -Yoink-.

> > > > Quit complaining if you don’t like it don’t bue the game… Problem solved.
> > >
> > > You’ve hardly played any Halo 3 at all and no games in Halo 2.
> > >
> > > I looked up TiagoPORTUGAL as well, same thing with low games in Halo 3 and no games in Halo 2. This is the problem with our community. You people who have only played Halo Reach come in here and tell the rest of us who have played the Yoink! out of every single Halo game that we should move on and play something else.
> >
> > Looking up someone’s stats is skewed. I’ve played EVERY Halo, it’s not represented on this account as it’s somewhat newer after losing my last one. So your point means nothing.
> > The problem is people like you afraid of change and innovation, especially without knowing what’s in store yet.
>
> People like me are completely fine with change. This community loves change. However, we HATE change that isn’t Halo. There is nothing innovative about sprint, it’s in just about every other FPS out there to date. People don’t understand what Halo is at the core unless you’ve played the previous Halos a ton. Halo is all about complete game balance, you can’t have complete game balance in a game where perks and armor abilities exist.

No the point of Halo is to (1)adjust: 343 guiltyspark ring any bells (2) study took us a little bit to figure out how to make the Br work well (3)shoot the Yoink- out of the enemy no matter how fast and low or how much faster then you they are.

I watched the video but… where was sprint ever confirmed?

So you want to keep playing a game that is a copy of the previous one without new additions to the core gameplay?

Christ people hate on COD because it’s a copy of the previous one but when Halo evolves then they start to -Yoink-, oh the irony is enough to give the Didact a heart attack.

Halo has always evolved, it always added new things like dual wield, AA’s, boarding,…

Complainers are scared of change mainly because they know they can’t adapt.But if you complainers can adapt like a true warrior…then PROVE IT.

Long live 343 and Halo 4!

> > > > Quit complaining if you don’t like it don’t bue the game… Problem solved.
> > >
> > > You’ve hardly played any Halo 3 at all and no games in Halo 2.
> > >
> > > I looked up TiagoPORTUGAL as well, same thing with low games in Halo 3 and no games in Halo 2. This is the problem with our community. You people who have only played Halo Reach come in here and tell the rest of us who have played the Yoink! out of every single Halo game that we should move on and play something else.
> > >
> > > Has only played Halo Reach Tells community that there's nothing wrong with perks - Scumbag Steve - quickmeme
> >
> > I don’t mind. I’m fighting for them too. I’m fighting for everyone who’s never played great Halo. Sprint is not great Halo.
> >
> > I want everyone to enjoy the experience of Halo 1 and 2. The joy of playing Halo one minute, and looking up and the sun has come up and you never stopped playing. That died. That needs to come back. I thought Frankie understood why Halo was great. Perplexing that they brought over Sprint. The need to have more faith in Halo.
>
> You’re not fighting for anyone but yourself. I’ve played every Halo game, I’ve had nights where I’ve played for hours and hours, days on end. I’ve done the same with Reach, there are fans of Reach, and while I can see the flaws of Reach, I can see the flaws of EVERY game. Halo isn’t the exception, it’s constantly tried to grow and evolve with the times. It’s doing that again, either get aboard the Halo train or get off, doesn’t matter to me, because there are people out there that will buy the game. There are people still playing Reach EVERY day, and continue to do so. Real Halo fans who don’t complain on these forums all day and have stuck with the game through it all. You say you fight for everyone, you’re just angry because you don’t want a certain feature and you feel it ruins the game, but you’re wrong, and you fight for your own selfish reasons. Just Yoink!.

(slow applause)(continues into roaring soundwave)